• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think we have the squad, we're just not getting enough out of the players. Midfielders aren't chipping in with goals and we aren't varying our attacking play.

And the defenders aren't chipping in with the goals either .......... for me, it all starts with improving the defence to support the midfield and so on. Anyway, that's how I see it.

And the defenders aren't chipping in with the goals either .......... for me, it all starts with improving the defence to support the midfield and so on. Anyway, that's how I see it.

I agree mate, the defending stats (especially at home) are good with few goals conceded BUT if any team works and builds an ethos of having 8 outfield defenders who rarely get far up the pitch then you have what we have got..........few goals either way and unenterprising footie.

I can't see us doing much better than 5th or 6th, I wouldn't be that shocked if we miss out on the play-offs though to be honest.

For me I wonder if we don't go up this season does that mean Brown will get another season, I reckon he will but should he get it I'm not so sure. I do like him but I feel he is a defensive coach but our defence is shocking at times so its no surprise that we are not doing well up top either.

For me we have won games this season whilst being very poor, most notably the 4 game winning run we went on. I thought we were nothing better than average and were lucky we playing against slightly worse teams than us.

Back