• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Working from 13.00 till 23.00 Serving pints at the Billericay Brewery Beer Festival.
Not a bad comprmise from watching the Blues

Putting decs up with the kids as a surprise to wifey whilst watching Gillette soccer special, and then sit back and watch when she gets home as she completely rearranges the entire house to her liking!

Putting decs up with the kids as a surprise to wifey whilst watching Gillette soccer special, and then sit back and watch when she gets home as she completely rearranges the entire house to her liking!

Very similar plans shrimperjon - we will have to compare notes/criticisms on Sunday :thumbsup:

As i have done for the last 5 years, helping to organise a Xmas fair, here in Calis Beach Turkey. We are expecting 5 or 6 thousand people, the money we make goes to needy children in the area.
I love Turkey (the country not for xmas), but am now very nervous about going there tbh.

I love Turkey (the country not for xmas), but am now very nervous about going there tbh.
We have had a meeting with the chief of police, on the subject of security, but as he pointed out if it can happen in Paris, it can happen anywhere. As the Calis Children Charity we have raised over half a mill lira, and our xmas fair draws poeple from all over Turkey. The weather looks set fare sunny about 25 degrees.

Depends on tonight’s FA cup game. I’m a massivecynic and reckon officials will do everything they can to get Salford throughto the next round and a big 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round tie. With that in mind I’veput £50 on Salford which pays £185. If it comes in I’ll get smashed on Sat, ifnot it’ll be a Netflix day.

Will be at Concorde Rangers v Sutton Utd, the star attraction will be last years POY for Sutton, non other than Mr Bedsente Gomis!

Collecting my parents from Tampa airport as they are here for Christmas.

Then looking forward to returning permanently to the UK and Southend in June 2016 to actually buy a season ticket for myself and my son for the 2016/17 season.

Collecting my parents from Tampa airport as they are here for Christmas.

Then looking forward to returning permanently to the UK and Southend in June 2016 to actually buy a season ticket for myself and my son for the 2016/17 season.

Weather getting you down?

Back