• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a day! House we have viewed twice was withdrawn from the market as we made an offer, went to view another, loved it, had offer accepted, job done. Happy Days here in Bird Towers. COYBB

I put a rare football accumulator on to make it more exciting with us not playing, and won £60 odd quid from a £2 stake. This was made even better by the fact that I'd selected Brighton as one of my picks. As you might know they were 2-0 down after 5 mins, I was jumping out of my seat like a loon when they came back to win 3-2!

To make my day even better Bournemouth beat Chelsea. Brilliant to see Simon Francis pick up MOM too. For a weekend without a Southend game I'm pretty happy.:smile:

Put the Xmas Grotto up tonight here in Calis Beach, ready for Santa in the morning. Also watching Man City, and Chelsea show why this league is so open

Celebrating 29 years of marriage with a weekend in Amsterdam flying from southend for a silly price and a five star hoe light I. The centre.

Celebrating 29 years of marriage with a weekend in Amsterdam flying from southend for a silly price and a five star hoe light I. The centre.

It couldn't have happened at a more opportune time with no 1st team match. You might have to change your anniversary date next year if it clashes though. Congratulations.

ticking off the hive by going to barnet v newport. why do clubs keep moving?

Me and my son were on a Jubilee line train going passed during half time (on our way to Stamford Bridge). We could see the scoreboard saying 0-0.

Yep, that's the reason most people go to Amsterdam, but not usually on their anniversary.

Weekend not over yet ... let cheer on Altricham! We needed a laugh to make our weekend even better :happy:

Very much so. Great new album and one fine performer > [video=youtube;AgtpSHJ0laU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgtpSHJ0laU#t=65[/video]

Hope it was a great evening, love this guy, and bought his latest album when I was back in the summer. Perhaps you could lobby Southend to play his 'Whole Wide World 'World Cup song as part of the pre match music?

Back