• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good price! Well done to the club! I'd still like to see seats in South Lower heavily discounted, get lots of kids in there with lots of volume - it was practically empty against Millwall.

Sitting in the queue on the phone at the moment. Was position 5 when I started, 4 minutes later, only 1 person in front of me has been served......

Sitting in the queue on the phone at the moment. Was position 5 when I started, 4 minutes later, only 1 person in front of me has been served......

One day they're gonna sort this ticket office out. One day.
I think it doesn't help that they get staff on the cheap. Sometimes, older is better.

It does resemble a creche in there at times. Although to be fair the blame on this occasion could also lie with dithering part-time fans not knowing where they want to sit.

Or it doesn't help that the moment tickets come out people feel the need to just go ticket crazy

I'm not sure it's ticket crazy, I just want to make sure that the 4 of us can get half decent seats in the East, which after 14 minutes I've happily achieved!

I'm not sure it's ticket crazy, I just want to make sure that the 4 of us can get half decent seats in the East, which after 14 minutes I've happily achieved!

I'm sure people will pay on the day. It won't sell out but I get your point.

Or it doesn't help that the moment tickets come out people feel the need to just go ticket crazy

Panic sets in sometimes because a lot of us have had tickets go missing in the post, or sold tickets in a seat already occupied by a season ticket holder. I was once sent by the ticket office all the way around to the Shakespeare drive office to pick up my cup tickets, only for them not to be there, and sent back to the main ticket office and wait in a massive queue, and have them re printed and miss the start of the match. Before you ask, it was due to illness that I had left it to the day of the match, but was told the tickets could be collected in the main office, and we was well early.
So I can understand if fans want their tickets early, then you have more time to sort out any problems.

Just got mine, i was 9th in q and served within 25mins. Has cost me £15 for me and £1 for my son (ST holders) and £15 each for my parents. That is outstanding value for a game of this nature. Well happy.

Good price! Well done to the club! I'd still like to see seats in South Lower heavily discounted, get lots of kids in there with lots of volume - it was practically empty against Millwall.
Agree with this,South lower not the best of views and never really seems that full.We could maybe look into lowering admission prices there for all games and try and get more people in there.Got my Hull tickets this morning and.Only took 10 minutes on the phone.I think £15 admission for a adult season ticket holder is very good value for money.

Frankly, if we sell out of tickets then we've got the pricing wrong.

Must be ignoring the phone for long periods; I joined the queue in 9th at noon and waited until 1:07 to be answered. Duriing that time I was 5th in line for over 30 minutes.

Interestingly I was served for 3xHull home and a Daggers away ticket in under 3 miniutes.

Don't forget to factor into your ticket costs the fact that the booking line is something like 9p a minute. So if you've been on the phone for over an hour, you're racking up something like £5 on your phone bill...

Don't forget to factor into your ticket costs the fact that the booking line is something like 9p a minute. So if you've been on the phone for over an hour, you're racking up something like £5 on your phone bill...
a lot of people don't no that, soon will do tho.

Back