• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it.....just goes to show you never know who you are debating with on a bulletin board.......that's made my day :thumbsup:

What has made your day,

I know Jamie's cousin who is football mad himself and Jamie's parents happily informed the entire family of his wealth.

So you moaned about me moaning about our forwards yet you are not happy with their goal return either.

You couldn't make it up.

Once again ignoring my Coulthirst comments. Like you did the reasonable argument put to you around Tomlin finding form earlier.

You keep dodging reasonable arguments and cherry picking comments, it truly is a waste of time trying to debate with you. Sitting there criticising others that have a least seen the players play more than twice and then wonder why you're in disagreement with at least half the members on this forum.

I think the team should be scoring more goals, but I think the system is wrong for those strikers we have, making their job even more difficult. I also realise that league two strikers bar the exceptional tend to go through patches of scoring goals rather than constant throughout the season, therfore, some elelment of patience is required, if you hadn't ignored the comments around Tomlin, this may have registered with you. I haven't moaned about every single striker we've used over the last season, as by and large we've been doing well as a team. I have confidence that once Brown settles on the right formation and XI, we'll pick up again this year.

I'm off to bang my head against a brick wall, whilst you take one or two comments out of context and use them in your reply.

What has made your day,

I know Jamie's cousin who is football mad himself and Jamie's parents happily informed the entire family of his wealth.
Well if that's true then they have no class.......if if if :smile:

I know several wealthy individuals, a couple of celebs amongst them and none have ever talked about money

Once again ignoring my Coulthirst comments. Like you did the reasonable argument put to you around Tomlin finding form earlier.

You keep dodging reasonable arguments and cherry picking comments, it truly is a waste of time trying to debate with you. Sitting there criticising others that have a least seen the players play more than twice and then wonder why you're in disagreement with at least half the members on this forum.

I think the team should be scoring more goals, but I think the system is wrong for those strikers we have, making their job even more difficult. I also realise that league two strikers bar the exceptional tend to go through patches of scoring goals rather than constant throughout the season, therfore, some elelment of patience is required, if you hadn't ignored the comments around Tomlin, this may have registered with you. I haven't moaned about every single striker we've used over the last season, as by and large we've been doing well as a team. I have confidence that once Brown settles on the right formation and XI, we'll pick up again this year.

I'm off to bang my head against a brick wall, whilst you take one or two comments out of context and use them in your reply.

I think you're wrong. Barry Corr makes damn fine pancakes.

Make sure you jump as you head the wall...even if you're a short guy with talent and lot's of potential

Well if that's true then they have no class.......if if if :smile:

I know several wealthy individuals, a couple of celebs amongst them and none have ever talked about money

Wealthy celebs have no bearing on this subject at all,I pointed out how young players earn fair then incredible wages in a blink of an eye.

To be fair, his parent club won't make you play him.
Are you sure about that as I thought they all insisted on it otherwise I will have to pay his wages and do a naked morris dance around the bollard at the bottom of pier hill ?

Are you sure about that as I thought they all insisted on it otherwise I will have to pay his wages and do a naked morris dance around the bollard at the bottom of pier hill ?

Yeah, but he was on £5 a week but then he got on the bench and they increased his wages to £25k a minute. I know his parents and he's incredibly rich.

Yeah, but he was on £5 a week but then he got on the bench and they increased his wages to £25k a minute. I know his parents and he's incredibly rich.
Ok i'll take a punt on him, I just phoned my boss Ron, he said he has managed to get a logbook loan so we can put him in a nice B&B in York Road so he can connect with the locals during his downtime. Ron thinks it will be good for his long term development to live amongst his subordinates and will make him appreciate the en-suite facilities at the new stadium when we move there.

Ok i'll take a punt on him, I just phoned my boss Ron, he said he has managed to get a logbook loan so we can put him in a nice B&B in York Road so he can connect with the locals during his downtime. Ron thinks it will be good for his long term development and will make him appreciate the en-suite facilities even more when we get to the new stadium.

Sorry I'm signing for Braintree. I've been reliably informed that the Conference and L2 are the same standard.

Sorry I'm signing for Braintree. I've been reliably informed that the Conference and L2 are the same standard.
No worries.....just to let you know i've cancelled the lease on the Maserati we agreed to and the yearly membership at Spearmint Rhino....no hard feelings ( well not for you without that membership anyway)

Jamie O'Hara was on 800 quid a week as a trainee then he made the bench in a league cup game and received 1500 in appearance money,Within weeks he was offered a new deal worth 90 k then it was increased to 150k before finally ending on 700k a year,I reckon Shaq is on 2k a week possibly 3 maybe 4.
Common sense dictates that your idea of Shaqs wages are well off. Seriously where do you get these ridiculous ideas from. Do some research , and you will see that your ideas are rubbish

Common sense dictates that your idea of Shaqs wages are well off. Seriously where do you get these ridiculous ideas from. Do some research , and you will see that your ideas are rubbish

Don't be so silly.
Mrs B was shown his pay slips by his parents and also had it confirmed by Paul Dickov and a yet to be identified 'other bloke' , so it must be true.
Keep up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back