• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FT : Bury 0-1 Rochdale

Rochdale now 2 points behind us.

.... and Bury now well and truely dragged in to the sticky stuff being just one point above the trap door and having played one or two more than the others around them and with Bolton away next up for them ...... so they are highly likely to need points when they come to Roots last game of season

.... and Bury now well and truely dragged in to the sticky stuff being just one point above the trap door and having played one or two more than the others around them and with Bolton away next up for them ...... so they are highly likely to need points when they come to Roots last game of season

or be relegated and roll over.

Oldham v Bolton, today.

An Oldham win would be very handy, if nothing but to give Fleetwood more fuel to beat Millwall!

COYL! :happy:

Oldham v Bolton, today.

An Oldham win would be very handy, if nothing but to give Fleetwood more fuel to beat Millwall!

COYL! :happy:

Exactly my thinking. Bolton don't play again until Tuesday. Lose today and Fleetwood win Monday, then Fleetwood would only be a point behind them come Monday evening.
Come on Oldham!

Bolton win would mean Sheff win the title on monday though. Meaning a Bradford loss

Great result for us at Oldham. Means Fleetwood are gonna be right on their metal against m'wall on Monday

after the points deduction at the end of last season we crept above Bury to finish above them in the table.

that we are chasing the play-offs while they fight relegation shows how well we've done this season

Bolton v Bury tonight.

I'd like Bury to win, just to enjoy Parkinson's head explode! :smile:

Bolton v Bury tonight.

I'd like Bury to win, just to enjoy Parkinson's head explode! :smile:

I also hope Bury win, I want them safely away from the relegation zone with nothing to play for, come our match with them on the last game of the season.

I also hope Bury win, I want them safely away from the relegation zone with nothing to play for, come our match with them on the last game of the season.

But look what happened on Saturday against a team with nothing to play for. I'd rather them having to attack openly against us. Chesterfield needed the points against us on Friday. Shrewsbury need the same.

Draw for me would be a good result.

0-0 at HT.

This is Bolton's 5th game in April and they've mustered the sum total of 1 goal, so far this month. Such fun!

Back