• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I went to the game today. In the Exeter end. They were unlucky after a good first half but a dreadful second half. Blackpool should give us nothing to fear. Was nice to be back..

It was indeed.

He couldn't have laid it off any better if he tried.

Just watched Pompey v the Millers. Can't believe we got whacked 5-0 against them! To rub salt into the wound, the commentators kept referencing it.

Pompey look like a league 2 side to be honest. Get a goal up and their ground go silent, then get on their teams backs. Sounds familiar :winking:

O'keefe didn't do much, was impressed with former Dagger Hawkins up top. As we can testify, Moore looked a handful for Rotherham.

Mid-table for Pompey I think and Rotherham, possibly a bit higher.

So, for our delight today, we have :-

Doncaster Rovers v Rotherham United (kick-off 12:30pm) on Sky Sports
Ebbsfleet v Leyton Orient (kick-off 17:00pm) on BT Sport

Tomorrow :-

AFC Wimbledon v Peterborough United (kick-off 14:00pm) on Sky Sports

Mother, the Prozac!

So, for our delight today, we have :-

Doncaster Rovers v Rotherham United (kick-off 12:30pm) on Sky Sports
Ebbsfleet v Leyton Orient (kick-off 17:00pm) on BT Sport

Tomorrow :-

AFC Wimbledon v Peterborough United (kick-off 14:00pm) on Sky Sports

Mother, the Prozac!

Those fixtures ARE prozac. Seriously, I'd rather watch those than the Prem.

Results didn't go too badly for us, today.

A nice Wombles win tomorrow would be handy.

Anything but a Peterborough win was good for us. I watched the game. Maddison is different class, he really is a good player. Grant was quality as usual.

Interesting comments from the commentators about Grant. They said that McCann could have signed him this summer for nothing but he wanted him that much, he demanded that they got him in January and they ended up paying £170,000 for him. When you consider that was for a 30 year-old, that speaks volumes of how much the manager respects him. Always loved Granty, would have him back in a heartbeat.

Anything but a Peterborough win was good for us. I watched the game. Maddison is different class, he really is a good player. Grant was quality as usual.

Maddison should have been red carded. A yellow along with Trotter for squaring up aggressively and a second yellow for pathetic simulation.

Interesting comments from the commentators about Grant. They said that McCann could have signed him this summer for nothing but he wanted him that much, he demanded that they got him in January and they ended up paying £170,000 for him. When you consider that was for a 30 year-old, that speaks volumes of how much the manager respects him. Always loved Granty, would have him back in a heartbeat.

Agreed Maddison is class at this level but is also a tw*t with an attitude problem. To think Grant got dropped by Sturrock in his league 2 side.

2-2 draw.

Not the worst result for us.
Quite definitely the BEST result for us Andy.Until we’re getting near the end of the season,a DRAW always is,because one point disappears out the window.

Couple of games tonight, currently :-

Blackpool 1-4 Blackburn
Charlton 0-2 Peterborough

Last edited:
Charlton finished 2-2 with them scoring twice in injury time to force the draw.

Not terrible results in truth.

Despite Blackburn's surge up the league, I didn't expect them to win 4-2 away at Blackpool.

To be fair, Charlton also did a good job to come back from 2 goals behind.

If only we could do that!... actually when was the last time we did that? either to snatch a draw or even better a win. Seems an age away.

Back