• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Living in Crawley, I was one of the few to be disappointed in them dropping in to League 2 this year. Even more so now. Hope he bangs in a hatful and gets Crawley promoted.

He will score 12-15 goals at least for them.....

Laughable that we only have one and a half forwards at the club yet are happy for Barnard to move on. We only have Mooney and a young forward who was overlooked several times last season

Ironically judging by the type of football we were playing against Charlton last night, it would have suited Barnard's type of play.

Don't get me started, just don't!! We should have tried harder with him.

Lol, exactly Barney like Barry, Piggy etc did not want to be the lone striker not his game or most League 1/2 strikers I would say. Lets hope Mooney or whoever can do something as this seems to be PBs preferred style of play - although heaven knows why as it was clear enough last season that when Barry & Piggy were up front together things went well.
ce la vie

I still think he is fairly good, expert at pens too... If he starts all the games he will get quite a few, always had a good touch... We did not do enough, this 1 up front rubbish, it's the sort of thing when you are scared and think the opposition are better, try for a draw or nick a goal... 2 up front please.

Can see him retiring to be honest, don't see him becoming prolific again even in non-league.

One goal in 31 games (14 starts)

So much for all the comments above saying it was our "style" that stopped him scoring.

Fully expect him to retire, has a couple of businesses and would expect him to concentrate on those now.

Not reported yet but has signed for Braintree, I have it on very good authority

Should a decent move for Lee. I believe he has Business/Properties in and around the chelmsford area. So is going to have the best of both worlds.

Back