• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My guess is that Sheffield United are making sure they are not buying two footballers welded together like many other Essex exports.

You might be on to something, here.

If we could weld some of our squad players together, we could have a mighty fine team.

Turner & Kyps could give us experience and pace all in one.

Demi & JW would give us quality going forward and nous at the back.

Macca & Kites would give us a two footed wing option.

You might be on to something, here.

If we could weld some of our squad players together, we could have a mighty fine team.

Turner & Kyps could give us experience and pace all in one.

Demi & JW would give us quality going forward and nous at the back.

Macca & Kites would give us a two footed wing option.

It would be just our luck to get another Steve Hatter, another Andy Dixon and another Gordon Connelly though.

Anyway Kites can use both feet already.

It would be just our luck to get another Steve Hatter, another Andy Dixon and another Gordon Connelly though.

Anyway Kites can use both feet already.
ha ha Andy Dixon my old manager, was a clown and still is one:hilarious:

As much as it’s been a foregone conclusion for a while now, it’s never nice when it becomes a reality.

All the best Ryan!

As one door closes... Right, let's get a clapped out, injury prone one-time Championship player on big wages in to replace him.

Bye Ryan and thanks for all the pleasure you gave us. Play nicely with them Northern Monkeys, their supporters are expecting a lot from you, don't disappoint them.

I know he reads stuff on here for now, so here goes.
The very best of luck Ryan for the rest of your footballing career. You are not only a fantastic player, but also a great professional on and off the pitch. You tried your best even tho you wanted a move ages ago. Other players have downed tools lately, especially away from home, but not you, never. Thanks for all you did for our club. We shall miss those long runs with the ball when you purred into top gear like a Rolls Royce. And of course, those goal saving tackles when giving the striker a good head start. You were too good for our club and I don't think anyone begrudges you the move. You gave it best. You will be playing with and against better players, so you will get even better. Cheers Ryan Leonard, a Southend United legend.

The best player I've seen for recovery tackles. He could give someone a five yard start and still get in a winning tackle without giving a free kick away. Good luck at the other SUFC.

Back