• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Local Elections

Because just like Rebecca Long-Bailey the shadow Business Secretary on QT last night......You need to change the LP record....Try one that has a few Brexit tracks, as it might just engage a few people out.
you are flitting from one subject to another, if you discuss one thing at a time it will be far more rewarding than just throwing in your most recent thoughts - that works as a new post but not really as a reply because it lacks relevance

you are flitting from one subject to another, if you discuss one thing at a time it will be far more rewarding than just throwing in your most recent thoughts - that works as a new post but not really as a reply because it lacks relevance

Face it *** it's over,get rid of the Trot and start again.:thumbsup:

PB should sign up Abbott. She would soon get those 53 goals conceded much lower.

It shows that the 4m UKIP votes that are up for grabs are clearly not the sort of people who would vote for Corbyn or even worse Farron.

Actually 3.8 million people voted for UKIP in 2015 (nearly 3.9 million if you want to round it up) but don't let that fact stop you (or UKIP's current chairman) from exaggerating it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election/2015/results

Andy Burnham walked it for Labour in Manchester. Perhaps he should replace JC so there will at least be a few Labour seats left after June. :sad:

She is either high on something or is play acting.

She is just one of the reasons why Labour have been hammered at these council elections and why they'll get hammered at the general election. She is a liability and Corbyn is a liability. Get rid of both and get back to basics with policies that the ordinary man in the street can relate to and some people in who can put over those policies in a way that doesn't sound both patronising and self indulgent. Only then can Labour become what this country needs and lacks, a relevant and worthwhile opposition party

Now more Conservative councillors in Scotland than Labour councillors (I worked that out myself, didn't need help from Numbers Abbott). Labour have even managed to lose a mayoral election in Tees Valley. On the plus side, mayoral wins in Liverpool and Manchester.

Still - June 8th could be really ugly.

Numbers Abbott strikes again!

What a liability she is. I actually feel sorry for Labour supporters while idiots like her are allowed to speak for the party. They must be crying with embarrassment.

Andy Burnham walked it for Labour in Manchester. Perhaps he should replace JC so there will at least be a few Labour seats left after June. :sad:

Andy Burnham would be a good choice. I gained a lot of respect for him over Hillsborough, especially his speech in The Commons afterwards.

F*** Me Gently! and she is supposed to be a Cambridge University graduate???
unless this is a wind up and I've been well and truly kippered.

In that respect she's actually very useful. It shows that even less than average people shouldn't be put off applying.

Back