• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not many with their teachers though...

He was meant to be teaching her algebra and how to work out angles, not trying to work out what angle to put her in.

The teacher just got 18 months in prison.

Is there any evidence that Megan was actually harmed? How can something be a crime if it doesn't hurt anyone? 15 is the age of consent in France and Sweden. If Megan was a year older she could have been gang banged by a bunch of black guys and no one would have cared...

The teacher just got 18 months in prison.

Is there any evidence that Megan was actually harmed? How can something be a crime if it doesn't hurt anyone? 15 is the age of consent in France and Sweden. If Megan was a year older she could have been gang banged by a bunch of black guys and no one would have cared...

Irrelevant. The laws of the land were broken. There's plenty of laws where nobody is hurt - shoplifting from your local Tesco's for example.

The teacher abused his position of trust and why would a grown man to think that having a relationship with a 15yr old girl is a good idea?

Irrelevant. The laws of the land were broken. There's plenty of laws where nobody is hurt - shoplifting from your local Tesco's for example.

The teacher abused his position of trust and why would a grown man to think that having a relationship with a 15yr old girl is a good idea?

Hot with big boobies.

Jailbait Paul, I'm sure you've heard the term before. Girls of that age are rarely interested in lads their own age and see the thrill of "ensnaring" an older man as all part of a game.

Hot with big boobies.

Jailbait Paul, I'm sure you've heard the term before. Girls of that age are rarely interested in lads their own age and see the thrill of "ensnaring" an older man as all part of a game.

My answer is better :smile:

Ironically, now he has been sentenced, she is 16. (i get the fact it still breaks the teacher/pupil rules still)

he most probably would have got away with just smashing her poles in somewhere in the UK but he got it wrong when he went overseas!

he most probably would have got away with just smashing her poles in somewhere in the UK but he got it wrong when he went overseas!

Ah, Walt Whitman has gone nothing on you mate...

A glimpse through an interstice caught,
Of a crowd of workmen and drivers in a bar-room around the stove late of a winter night, and I unremark’d seated in a corner,
Of a youth who loves me and whom I love, silently approaching and seating himself near, that he may hold me by the hand,
A long while amid the noises of coming and going, of drinking and oath and smutty jest,
There we two, content, happy in being together, speaking little, perhaps not a word.

Speaking from experience there Kay!?

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Back