• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Messages of support for Kimura

Kris & Simon,
You’ve seen all these messages before mine and probably got the gist that we all want Ron out.
But it’s more than that, you’d be buying into a club that takes a tremendous support home and away, through thick & thin, pain or elation.. a club built by the fans, for the fans. we all love our club dearly and I have been luckily enough to film these moments week in and out and would never change it for anything, nor do I plan to! We want a future that’s bright but hard working, professional but patient.. a club we can all love again. With you at the healm it is certainly ticking all those boxes. Keep going, fight not only for the business.. but for the thousands who will when it’s all signed and completed packing out the Hall.
💙🦐

To the Kimura massive,
As has been said before, you will be treated like Gods if you get this over the line. The feeling around the place will be another level. Ron is a tosspot, we all know that, and Id like to think this week coming may be the lowest point in our clubs history before a meteoric rise to our full potential in the years to come under your ownership. I was born in Southend hospital, just down the road from Roots Hall. Southend is in my blood, in my soul and an everyday part of my life (regardless of a matchday or not). What I hope you will bring to the table is a professional and efficient way of doing things and, from the very beginning, what I can promise you is that I will support you guys and the team in any way I can to make this club what it should be. I believe in it. Its a sleeping giant with untold potential. Dont give up on us and we wont give up on you. UTB 🦐

I have passionately Supported Southend United for 65 years so far. I have been through the wringer Defending my team with all the West Ham, Tottenham, Arsenal fans etc etc taking the Mike . I truly believe with the right ownership we can get to Championship Level quite quickly with our tremendous support and current management team. This must be a great opportunity for the right investment Group. Good Luck Kimura. COYB, UTB 💙💙💙💙🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

Last edited:
We are 32 hours away from heartbreak 💔 if we need heroes to save us, this is a chance for you to ride in and be an heroes and be immortal for rest of your life. Get it right, this club will rise with packed Root Hall every home games.

Kris & Simon,
You’ve seen all these messages before mine and probably got the gist that we all want Ron out.
But it’s more than that, you’d be buying into a club that takes a tremendous support home and away, through thick & thin, pain or elation.. a club built by the fans, for the fans. we all love our club dearly and I have been luckily enough to film these moments week in and out and would never change it for anything, nor do I plan to! We want a future that’s bright but hard working, professional but patient.. a club we can all love again. With you at the healm it is certainly ticking all those boxes. Keep going, fight not only for the business.. but for the thousands who will when it’s all signed and completed packing out the Hall.
💙🦐
Nice one Pip COYB, UTB

Do you want to explain to us all how you are privy to this information?

I’ll wait….
Because if they had the funds there wouldn't be all this messing around they would have purchased the club already! Pay ron what he wants! If they can't fair enough on to the next!!

Because if they had the funds there wouldn't be all this messing around they would have purchased the club already! Pay ron what he wants! If they can't fair enough on to the next!!

Yes because after all this Ron really deserves everything he wants…. Not!

I am not quite sure which land you live in.

The land of reality when it comes to purchasing football clubs! People or businesses who want to own a football club are normally mega rich! No matter what the obstacles are they will pay and not worry the cost of a new stadium or any debts! If kimura can't afford it how they even gonna be able to invest in decent players and upgrade facilities?

The land of reality when it comes to purchasing football clubs! People or businesses who want to own a football club are normally mega rich! No matter what the obstacles are they will pay and not worry the cost of a new stadium or any debts! If kimura can't afford it how they even gonna be able to invest in decent players and upgrade facilities?
You’d struggle to purchase a sandwich mate.

Back