• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Messages of support for Kimura

PG haven't got the money and aren't interested after the 🐀 owing them a nice 6 figure sum already.

They could buy the club but not the ground which works well for Ronaldo.

I actually beg to differ, I think PG and another could easily raise the funds to clear the debt with HMRC.

Everyone has their own take on it but my own personal opinion is that Ronaldo has only been paying lip service to this deal with Kumara, to keep us lot happy. The lack of information flowing from this deal is staggering.

I’ve run two public Companies both in New York and Frankfurt and even under NDA’s you can still at least keep your shareholders updated with progress.

That bloke is cooking something.

Time to move on from the kimura! They obviously don't have the money!! Ron has said there are 2 other interested parties so let them show there hand,hopefully they do have the money!.

The only Kimura bid is at the table Ron. Stop trying to scam the supporters with bull**** .
Kimura wouldn’t have to fund the new stadium in one go. Normally new builds like the stadium would be in stage payments.
Kimura if they paid up front for the stadium, would never see the stadium finished. Ron would have weaselled the money abroad.
Kimura are our only hope as I see it. But then I’m only guessing.

They could buy the club but not the ground which works well for Ronaldo.

I actually beg to differ, I think PG and another could easily raise the funds to clear the debt with HMRC.

Everyone has their own take on it but my own personal opinion is that Ronaldo has only been paying lip service to this deal with Kumara, to keep us lot happy. The lack of information flowing from this deal is staggering.

I’ve run two public Companies both in New York and Frankfurt and even under NDA’s you can still at least keep your shareholders updated with progress.

That bloke is cooking something.
Having someone come in who's obviously in bed with the martins pay off a debt and buy the club only, with no assets is for me the very worst scenario out there.

We would lose half of our fans with him involved in any way, be under his command forever and be fighting court case after court case and be a total joke still.

We need a clean break from the martins, PG and anything remotely close to that sh2thouse and re build from there.

Anything else is going to be a disaster.

Having someone come in who's obviously in bed with the martins pay off a debt and buy the club only, with no assets is for me the very worst scenario out there.

We would lose half of our fans with him involved in any way, be under his command forever and be fighting court case after court case and be a total joke still.

We need a clean break from the martins, PG and anything remotely close to that sh2thouse and re build from there.

Anything else is going to be a disaster.

It would be a total flop, I totally agree. 🤞 that’s alternative we are left with.

I'm no expert in this field but wasn't a deal agreed in principle before the due diligence was done? This would have included the stadium if it was part of the deal so the only sticking point should be the amount found, £1.5M not the stadium.

So we now know what's on the table.

Can the shrimpers trust please arrange a conversation or meeting with Kimura to see if this is workable?

So we now know what's on the table.

Can the shrimpers trust please arrange a conversation or meeting with Kimura to see if this is workable?

1. KIMURA where being offered RH for a hell of a lot more than 4.5M

2. The debts are undercooked.

However this is a very good opportunity for risk adverse people if RM sticks to that deal, we will be bought and quickly!

Now Ron’s put it out there come and get the club….. we will sell the ground out…. You won’t regret it 🙏🏻🍻

However this is a very good opportunity for risk adverse people if RM sticks to that deal, we will be bought and quickly!

What makes you so sure?

My worry is that time is so against us.

We have roughly 10 days for this to happen. That is a big ask.

Come on Kimura. Now's your time

So kimura are out???

Back