• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EnglandShrimper

Manager
Disappointing for me as the only new ground is Shrewsbury. I already went to Gay meadow and was not in a hurry to take on their new stadium but possibly will make the trip on this occasion. Hoping for sone decent cup draws!

Any new grounds or teams for you? Where do you want to visit next season?

Disappointing for me as the only new ground is Shrewsbury. I already went to Gay meadow and was not in a hurry to take on their new stadium but possibly will make the trip on this occasion. Hoping for sone decent cup draws!

Any new grounds or teams for you? Where do you want to visit next season?

Didn't do Portsmouth last season, so that'll be a must for next year. In terms of those that have come down, I've been to Stevenage (4-1 LDV win about 13 years ago) and can't say Tranmere or Carlisle are too tempting. Shrewsbury is calling me though.

All 4 relegated teams & Luton are all "Must-do's" for me next season, unless we travel to Stevenage on Boxing Day. Never go to Boxing Day games. Been to Cambridge before but more than likely going again...As for current League 2 sides, Newport is the main one i'm aiming to attend, followed closely by Hartlepool, Bury & Plymouth. Also obviously attending all "close" away games, seeing as there are less Lancashire sides in League 2 next season.

Got 3/4 team left from this league and now the two coming up and all 4 coming down including Carlisle away!! So in all around 10 new grounds next season!

Determined to do Morecambe this season, that or Fleetwood if they don't go up. Portsmouth too, lets hope the fixture list is kinder to us than it was last year on some fixtures. Have done both Luton and Cambridge, and Carlisle though will probably do both the new boys coming up again.

Amazingly I haven't been to Luton - so will do that as it's less than 30 mins from me!

Couldn't make Pompey this year - so hopefully there too.

Also AFC Wimbledon, which I always seem to miss.

Just Newport for me. I took the risk on us not going up and decided not to go last time. Done the two that have come up and the 4 that have come down so another quiet season for me

Missed Newport this year, have not done Carlisle, Tranmere or Cambridge. 4 new ones for me.

Got to 40 of the 46 league games last season.

Shockingly for me, Lootown is the only new ground for me. A dull away season for me. A kind FA draw would be nice!!

All six new sides into the league I've already done, the only plus being my other half lives in Stevenage, so I'll be halfway through a home cooked dinner before the rest of you have finished negotiating tha A1M.

Newport I missed last season so would like to pick them up; somehow I always miss Morecambe so would like to finally tick them off too, other than that just Mansfield for me.

I've only done 5 stadiums in League Two (Including Roots Hall)

Looking at the teams I'd try and get to Stevenage, Luton, Cambridge, Northampton (If it is not on a Tuesday again), AFC Wimbledon, Daggers and one other.

I've only done 5 stadiums in League Two (Including Roots Hall)

Looking at the teams I'd try and get to Stevenage, Luton, Cambridge, Northampton (If it is not on a Tuesday again), AFC Wimbledon, Daggers and one other.

Wow, you should be able to have a great season then! 6 new ones within 2 hours!

No new grounds for me unless we get Newcastle or Middlesbrough in a cup competition

Back