• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Sit down, or you'll get thrown out...!"

And as regards lego grounds, the very first of them (Scunthorpe) they were keen to retain some of the old charm, so made sure that there you can have the best of both worlds - a soulless stadium where you can nevertheless still have all the added pleasure of lacerated kneecaps.

I so hope that Cambridge away is either in the early part of the season or at the end of the season when the weather is nice as it will make a nice day out.
Have done Luton several times (awful ground) and have done Stevenage too

Cambridge may well be Boxing Day.

Disappointing for me as the only new ground is Shrewsbury. I already went to Gay meadow and was not in a hurry to take on their new stadium but possibly will make the trip on this occasion. Hoping for sone decent cup draws!

Any new grounds or teams for you? Where do you want to visit next season?
Been there and ground is ok near to industrial estate but there is a cracking pub just outside the ground that welcomes away fans and provides good parking. Well worth the visit.

Looking to get Stevenage, Luton and Cambridge done this season. Thought Portsmouth was the best last season, late kick off due to road traffic incidents, losing in 2nd half , down to 10 men then we turn it round for a cracking 2-1 win and took all night to get back to North Wales due to numerous road closures including motorway junctions all the way up.:smile:

Why so, mate?

19055.jpg

Oh. Right.

Wow!! :stunned:

Take it you are looking forward to Norwich,Fulham.etc next season?.:smile:

Pfft, no chance. For starters I've been to Norwich a heap of times, having studied at UEA. But more pertinently because Rotherham are going to smash us and I'm going to enjoy making my 7th visit to Glandford Park instead.

Should the miracle happen, I'd be most looking forward to Watford and Brighton, I think. And an epic, masochistic trundle up to the Riverside.

Lost two of my regulars (Torquay & Bristol Rovers)

Am aiming for Accrington, Morecambe, Burton or Fleetwood, Pompey,and York - if on Saturdays as have managed to miss all of these over the years

Not long ago we had Carlisle and Tranmere away on consecutive Saturdays. I had a holiday in the Lake District in between, great fun (even went to Workington v Gloucester City on the Tuesday night...)

Back