• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spanish third tier side Cultural y D Leonesa reveal new kit - a black and white shirt designed to look like a tuxedo!!

BtP2I-SCUAACZQn.jpg

The Nike symbol or the football league badge?:smile:
I bet they would love to be taught how to avoid paying tax by setting up a structure that consists of 57 companies that all make a loss, have no cash on the balance sheet but who's leader can afford to put £100k a month into a loss making football club, a true magician by all late filed accounts :winking:

Game Of Thrones is our new shirt sponsor? Maybe the front of the shirt could have a picture of that girl from Westcliff in the nip? Could someone do a mock-up?

Sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick, just having to skim read this thread now.

not neceserrillay. Many Prem kits are bespoke designs, so the prices should be higher, while many League 2 kits will be generic templates, so should be cheaper.

Just be glad we're not i the Spanish lower divisions! In addition to Culteral Leonesa's Tuxedo kits, here's the new home & away kits from CD Lugo...

1406051292679_wps_6_CD_Lugo_Twitter_CDeportiv.jpg

1406051340696_wps_7_CD_Lugo_Twitter_CDeportiv.jpg

That away kit is amazing. Just imagine the octopus tentacle replaced with a shrimp....

Coming Soon: Our 2014-15 away kit will launch tomorrow exclusively on @SkySportsNews.

Blimey.

Back