• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News New striker set for trial

another photo of him in action, this time for Bournemouth

get-photo.asp

Thanks Naps.

Seems to be in a far better position in this photo. Presumably he is more comfortable facing than with his back to goal.

do we need more strikers?

a midfielder or out and our winger to cover Grants absence/Moussas need for a rest would be more pressing.

I was waiting for that first reference, and was hoping it would be a better one than that. Where is MtS when you need him!

I presume you're referring to this:

I just hope he does as well as the last Byron to play for us.....

...to which my response was going to be that DtS must have been thinking of our very own Childe Harrold's Progress.

I'm hoping he's better than our answer to Prince Harry, myself...

How much does it cost to go to a reserves game, might pop along, is it just a case of turning up and getting a ticket from ticket office?

No doubt if he does well he'll be lauded around here as the next Freddy Eastwood

Lauded. Geddit? I'll get my coat.

Good luck to the lad.

I like to see us looking into the local(ish) non-league scene to find the occassion player. Can't find a great deal about him, but hopefully he gets on well and has a turn of pace.

Seems to know where the back of the net is.

question.....is he any good? what is his scoring record like at the lower level?

The fact that this has been placed on the OS and made a 'big deal' about, suggests that we will sign him reardless. How many other trialists get such notice? not many before they've had the trial, its normally after, when we've said that we won't be taking up thier offer...

Good luck to the lad, lets hope he bangs them in

If this bloke turns out to be the 'bee's knees' ...........what is the situation about getting him on board? Would we be obliged to, initially, take him on loan with the view to a permanent move in June?

How are we supposed to make a judgement on one game for us?

Back