• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Each to their own I guess, but I struggle to understand how next season's shirts can have any continuing interest at the moment when the second leg of the semis play-off and the finals haven't happened yet.

no doubt our away shirt will be the yellow and blue chequered one!
Maybe not as that has blue where the last few years we've had yellow with black trim of which the new sash range has a yellow one with black sash on it and we could well have the navy version with white sash. :thumbsup:

You've got about another 2 months to wait on any kit news. I think there are slightly more pressing issues at hand first though!

This thread is absolute gold :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Wow - Do you know something about next season's shirt that we don't? I bet you're looking at a sample now and admiring the thread used. I can read a coded message you know.

Back