• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should we give Nile another chance given our injury situation?

• Total voters
Whats the odds on it being some sort of insurance scam.

Amazes me that he can still afford a car like that, must be fiddling the dole?!

He’s got a load of money from when he was at Newcastle saved up in a fund he can’t touch controlled by his mum. I think he said he was meant to get it at 25 but she changed it to 30 because he can’t be trusted.

LOL :Smile:

The hurly burly world of professional football, eh!

Last edited:
He’s got a load of money from when he was at Newcastle saved up in a fund he can’t touch controlled by his mum. I think he said he was meant to get it at 25 but she changed it to 30 because he can’t be trusted.
At least one person in his family has some brains.

At least one person in his family has some brains.

I really do suggest if you haven’t to watch the video with true Geordie! He is a smart lad but unfortunately has got in with the wrong crowd.

I really do suggest if you haven’t to watch the video with true Geordie! He is a smart lad but unfortunately has got in with the wrong crowd.
I did watch it, and good it was too

Not sure how smart he really is tbh? If he is at all... He does come across as a bit of a naughty schoolboy, who is according to him always the innocent party and easily lead, which resulted in his many misdemeanours.

Took a lot of what he said with a pinch of salt. Good interview, may have done him some good.

Fearing he’ll run our defence ragged when Oxford come down

Any news on Nile's car?

There's a cup replay tonight and I'm worried he won't be able to get there!

I did watch it, and good it was too

Not sure how smart he really is tbh? If he is at all... He does come across as a bit of a naughty schoolboy, who is according to him always the innocent party and easily lead, which resulted in his many misdemeanours.

Took a lot of what he said with a pinch of salt. Good interview, may have done him some good.

Fearing he’ll run our defence ragged when Oxford come down

The chances of him being still employed by Oxford AND fit to play, based on his time with us, are pretty slim.

Looking again at Nile's tweet. You know, that might not be his car anyway!

Looking again at Nile's tweet. You know, that might not be his car anyway!
Again, according to Ron last night, Nile has had his car stolen as he's been in touch about it as it was originally bought through the club!

Again, according to Ron last night, Nile has had his car stolen as he's been in touch about it as it was originally bought through the club!

What goes round comes round. It must be dreadful to be the victim of an uncaring, selfish, greedy thief.

Ah OK noted. Just that his tweet said it was stolen in the NW and didn't mention it was actually his.

I guess he still has Silver for tonight's journey!

Good news.

Karl Robinson is giving him a lift tonight, but he has to pick someone else first and get some petrol, so hopefully the roads to Forest Green won't be too busy.

His car has been found and returned by the police.

Whilst I am no big fan of Mr Martin , I feel some sympathy for him in haviing to deal with this no mark wannabe gangster yet again over a lousy car. Nile...PLEASE GO AWAY NOW

Back