• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Star Wars spoilers please

Pubey

As hard as it's going to be, I'm trying to stay completely 'spoiler free' for the new Star Wars film. I don't even want to know if people things it's great or ****. So if you're posting anything about the new Star Wars film (reviews/comments etc.) please use spoiler tags, and please keep them to the appropriate thread.

Cheers!!

I agree. I'm roundly avoiding all reviews until I've seen it (Saturday night, 9pm).

Tuesday for us, but IMAX!:smile:

Just 3D for us. Our local cinema's IMAX sold out really quickly and I wanted to be sure to see it that first weekend.

Stormtrooper 3D specs for the lad, which he doesn't know about yet :smile:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Even Jar Jar?

Jar Jar does it.

Seeing it Saturday 7.30pm with Mrs Drastic & 3 mates. Social media blackout from thursday until then. No 3D for me, never adds much and gives me a headache wearing the glasses over my regular glasses.

starwars-spoilers.jpg

Drastic™;1813839 said:
Jar Jar does it.

Seeing it Saturday 7.30pm with Mrs Drastic & 3 mates. Social media blackout from thursday until then. No 3D for me, never adds much and gives me a headache wearing the glasses over my regular glasses.

View attachment 3856

Yer, screw 3D. It's all about the story.

Me and the boy are booked for 9:45 on Saturday morning in Southend. Never saw Episode IV at the cinema first time round, but have seen all the others (including the 'special editions') on the opening weekend. This'll be the first time I've taken my son. Cannot wait...

I'm bound to go and see it again in the new year (otherwise it'll be too long to wait for the dvd/bluray), might give the 3d a whirl then.

Drastic™;1813852 said:
I'm bound to go and see it again in the new year (otherwise it'll be too long to wait for the dvd/bluray), might give the 3d a whirl then.

I'm going to buy it in also.

Mrs RHB and I are up for it at 14:00hrs Thursday. Didn't bother with 3D as I haven't seen a good 3D film since Avatar (which was fantastic in 3D).

3D I can take or leave but the boy loves it and has kind of grown up expecting it. And I'd argue that Star Wars isn't all about the story. This Star Wars here, not a Pedro Almodovar flick.

Alright, it's all about the nostalgia then :winking:

Back