• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Star Wars spoilers please

Somebody somebody want to show us how to do spoiler tags

Assuming you're not on a wind up, in the dialogue box that you use to post or reply there are a series of tool icons, 'bold, Italic' etc. On the bottom row there is a button for striking through text, ABC, next to it is the spoiler button.

When you want to add a spoiler, click that button once before typing the bit you want to hide. The words Spoiler will appear twice with the curser flashing between them. Just type your text, and job done.

Drastic™;1814125 said:
  Spoiler:  
No but it's pretty well accepted that it is

Maybe, but we don't know for sure. Anyway, it was only an observation from a friend. It might not mean anything anyway...

Woke up this morning picked up my phone automatically, saw two utter ***** attempting to spoiler star wars already (not anyone i know), the blackout begins.

The internet, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Drastic™;1814207 said:
Woke up this morning picked up my phone automatically, saw two utter ***** attempting to spoiler star wars already (not anyone i know), the blackout begins.

The internet, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

These the "fans" who are upset the JJ Abrams has basically ignored the wider Star Wars Universe of books, comics, computer games. I bet they were sitting in their wee-stained pants, eating cereal out of the box with their claw hands, dribbling as they typed.

These the "fans" who are upset the JJ Abrams has basically ignored the wider Star Wars Universe of books, comics, computer games. I bet they were sitting in their wee-stained pants, eating cereal out of the box with their claw hands, dribbling as they typed.

That all sounds like first hand experience has influenced your comment there MK, far to detailed to be imagined. Aw bollox, I've just spilt my cornflakes.

I went to a restaurant last night had a Wookie steak, it was very tasty although a little chewy

You're safe from me guys, won't be watching it any time soon. Why start now when I've never seen any of the others?!!!

I'm with you on this one, though I was persuaded to see the "first" star wars in a Brummie fleapit, back in the 70's while studying at the Poly there.

Frankly,I was so underwhelmed by the "experience," that I've never been tempted to see any of the subsequent films.

Just seen it
  Spoiler:  
the adverts at the begining tend to drag but the film is great.
oh and I found the spoiler thing.

I'm with you on this one, though I was persuaded to see the "first" star wars in a Brummie fleapit, back in the 70's while studying at the Poly there.

Frankly,I was so underwhelmed by the "experience," that I've never been tempted to see any of the subsequent films.

Just Birth Of A Nation and Triumph Of The Will on rotation then?

t8IHP.gif

You're safe from me guys, won't be watching it any time soon. Why start now when I've never seen any of the others?!!!

Thanks for sharing, guys.

Friend of mine works at The Grauniad, in their research dept. She posted on her FB page about the review of A New Hope that appeared in the paper in 1977.

Thought that'd be safe to read, but in the side bar there is a story about their review of The Force Awakens, which includes the star rating they've given it. So beware!

Friend of mine works at The Grauniad, in their research dept. She posted on her FB page about the review of A New Hope that appeared in the paper in 1977.

Thought that'd be safe to read, but in the side bar there is a story about their review of The Force Awakens, which includes the star rating they've given it. So beware!

The Grauniad are absolutely terrible for spoilers - giving stuff away even if you don't intend to read the article. A shame, because their film and tv episode reviews are generally great.

Back