• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
This is probably going to cause us a lot more drama than we need, but as my next job has been put off for a week I have a few hours spare to turn my attention to The Zone.

In all fairness you supported us very well when we asked you to support The Zone by sending us a few quid so we should ask you all: How can we make this site a better experience for you all?

I am not saying we will be able to expedite everything you ask for, but we will look into suggestions.

Can you send Mrs Blue on a mission to somewhere that doesn't have an internet connection.:happy:

I will answer this.. Mrsblue is an anomaly, which is good for us. People may not agree with the posts but she sparks debate at every level whether you agree with them or not. It is what The Zone survives on..differences of opinions and that IMO is great and keeps us alive.

We would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

I will answer this.. Mrsblue is an anomaly, which is good for us. People may not agree with the posts but she sparks debate at every level whether you agree with them or not. It is what The Zone survives on..differences of opinions and that IMO is great and keeps us alive.

Thank you Mr Cricko:happy:

I disagree.

Another forum I post on lets you know when you've been quoted in a post, it comes up at the top under messages similar to when you've received rep and takes you straight to the post.

Might be a bit easier than looking through pages and pages to see if you've been answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it's brilliant. only thing i can think (which may be available already) is that on another forum i go on you can hide any sub-forums you don't use. apologies if this functionality is already here! (i know you can collapse each section!)

It would be good to know when a poster is banned and what for.
Guest mod of the week with power of life or death by death ray.
MK free days,bit like juicing but with less words.

I have been stuck at home now for two weeks and there really is not a lot of action on the zone so any improvements would be good and the posters who dislike mrsblue then just ignore here just like london blue does to me,it works for him and it works for me try it some time.

Embedded tweets into SZ please. I know I've asked this before but think it would be really good. Many posts are on the back of twitter news and tweets (new signings, what players are up to, CP etc) I think it would be better than just copying and pasting. There could be other good things from it too which I haven't thought of.

I think it'd look smart.

bYU1tQ9.jpg

Have you been on other club's messageboards? Shrimperzone is incredible by comparison.

If you haven't, go on some other clubs forums and compare. For an independent fans forum at a league 2 club, Shrimperzone takes some beating.

Some way of hiding threads you're not interested in would be good.

The Zone is fine, get yourself down to Boots and Laces and pass on the site's thoughts on the current striker situation.

That would please about 95% of the people who use this forum.

It would be good to know when a poster is banned and what for.
Guest mod of the week with power of life or death by death ray.
MK free days,bit like juicing but with less words.

I have been stuck at home now for two weeks and there really is not a lot of action on the zone so any improvements would be good and the posters who dislike mrsblue then just ignore here just like london blue does to me,it works for him and it works for me try it some time.

I do go on holiday sometimes Tony....:sad:

Embedded tweets into SZ please. I know I've asked this before but think it would be really good. Many posts are on the back of twitter news and tweets (new signings, what players are up to, CP etc) I think it would be better than just copying and pasting. There could be other good things from it too which I haven't thought of.

I think it'd look smart.

bYU1tQ9.jpg

Yeah, I vote for this too!

Oh no - more drivel to plough through!

No it's not. We currently manually copy and paste tweets on here. It'd be quicker, look better and allow automatic and proper cross-linking to twitter posts.

Your post is an example of the drivel people have to plough through.

Back