• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fantastic result. Really fantastic. Showed tremendous character having gone down to 10 men so early, and conceding a second just before half-time. Inspired substitutions by PB.

Fantastic 3 points with 10 men!

Super stuff all round well done to everyone...excellent win!

This keeps us in the frame nicely.

Utterly brilliant performance from players, management and fans.
We are going again:happy::happy:

Just reading though the official match report, can't believe Brown was so negative putting Corr on and shutting up shop :winking:

Brilliant save by Bentley at the end gets us the three points. That was a COLOSSAL result. The first game that has had me trembling at full-time, for a very LONG time. Perhaps, just perhaps, at the end of the season, we shall look back to this day and this performance.

I bet on Barrett to score anytime and wanted the void money to bet at halftime sufc to win but the live support was down! Fuming!

great result! 3 points 3 goals and 2 strikers scoring!

however we shouldn't forget Deegans red card, a fantastic win but a silly redcard making things harder than they should be.

Stonking win. There is a certain irony that we managed to score two goals from the old brigade!! Bring on the rest of the season, I'm off to happy land:smile:

Hated listening to the last few minutes. More blood pressure tablets please Nurse.

Tremendous result --- I was a real doubter when PB took both strikers off to put BBBC, but obviously a correct decision from the manager (Just off to eat humble pie).

Great 3 pts.

I was wrong guys, I did say on other treads, "the moment Deegan got sent off, we lost the game" when we was 2-1 down! It's me, got into a moody self, then my gf make me feel better by thinking positive & we won!!

The credits goes to the players, it's take characters to go away to Oxford & turn the result into our favour from a losing situation with 10 men's into a unexpected win!! Everyone deserve a high rating expect Deegan, as the guys dug him out of trouble!

This win believe me could easily be the spark for top 3 as we are just 2 points behind .Going out later to get happy :smile:

I was wrong guys, I did say on other treads, "the moment Deegan got sent off, we lost the game" when we was 2-1 down! It's me, got into a moody self, then my gf make me feel better by thinking positive & we won!!

The credits goes to the players, it's take characters to go away to Oxford & turn the result into our favour from a losing situation with 10 men's into a unexpected win!! Everyone deserve a high rating expect Deegan, as the guys dug him out of trouble!

I've heard it called any things but "thinking positive" is a new one to me!! :winking:

This win believe me could easily be the spark for top 3 as we are just 2 points behind .Going out later to get happy :smile:

Mums and Dads, lock up your sons as mrsblue is out tonight! :winking:

Hated listening to the last few minutes. More blood pressure tablets please Nurse.

Tremendous result --- I was a real doubter when PB took both strikers off to put BBBC, but obviously a correct decision from the manager (Just off to eat humble pie).

Great 3 pts.
why did Brown get sent off?? Please??

Back