• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just a little heads up... Leonard is 6/1 anytime goalscorer with the main bookies. 3 goals in 2 games, high on confidence and out to prove a point against his old side. May be worth getting a couple of bob on at that price.
I may have a couple quid on that,If he is around 20/1 for first goalscorer would be a decent punt

Bentley

Thompson Prosser(c) Phillips Coker

Hurst Leonard Timlin Atkinson Straker

Corr

Subs Clifford Woodrow Eastwood Payne Laird Smith Augar

Very Close One Nil win. Goal from Hurst

I thought Auger did ok against Newport but I'd still favour Thompson at right back. Would also bring in Hurst for Clifford.

Our worst defensive display of the season.

Auger won't get a game Saturday.

Thompson will play right back.

Hurst will come back in, not sure who for.

For God's sake Banton, couldn't you have waited until next week to sign for Plymouth? And in the last minute as well. :'(:thumbdown:

I may have a couple quid on that,If he is around 20/1 for first goalscorer would be a decent punt

16/1 last time I looked. Very decent indeed - amazes me how little research they put into lower league. Seedy Njie is more likely to score than Ryan Leonard according to William Hill!

16/1 last time I looked. Very decent indeed - amazes me how little research they put into lower league. Seedy Njie is more likely to score than Ryan Leonard according to William Hill!

Yep. I'm going to put a tenner on Seedy then. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Hello all, first post (scary stuff).

Heading down for this one, home park has always evaded me somewhat over the years due to various reasons. Two sides in good nick can see it being a cagey one. 1-1 for me and a good point at that.

Looking forward to to seeing as many pretty essex faces down the south west as possible :smile:

Heading down for this one, home park has always evaded me somewhat over the years due to various reasons. Two sides in good nick can see it being a cagey one. 1-1 for me and a good point at that.

Looking forward to to seeing as many pretty essex faces down the south west as possible :smile:

Welcome and I doubt there will be any seeing as I'm not going :winking:

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I look forward to the match report!

They have three sides in good nick but I doubt they will ever find the money to replace the fourth! Nice ground to visit though (if a bit of a trek)

Banking on 2-0 win today don't see to many problems,Bale(2) 300 Shrimpers on parade and 3 more pts come on you mighty mighty Shrimpers.

Welcome to the board, you've taken the plunge at a nice, positive time!

Tight game, I hope we'll nick a win....think we'll line up:

Bentley
Thompson, Phillips, Prosser, Coker
Hurst, Leonard, Timlin, Atkinson, Straker
Corr

Subs: Smith, Eastwood, Laird, Auger, Woodrow, Clifford and Payne

Rodney Smug here looking forward to the game only an hours journey for me, safe trip to all those travelling down its a bit of a trek.
2-2

Back