• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PNE v SUFC - Match thread

Macca's a man for import goals at the end of a season as well, who remembers Macclesfield. Hopefully he can get a few more before the season's out.

Luton effectively down now. Looks like 2 from 4. Leicester probably ok especially as they have a game in hand.

Not necessarily - they have Sunderland and Birmingham to play yet (although Birmingham will have to improve on recent form!)

This League is truly incredible. People need to realise how much more exciting things are outside of the damn Premiership!

It's going to go down to the last day now, you can feel it. Southampton will need to win to get in the Play Offs and we'll need to win to stay up. They better have some extra paramedics on duty if that's the case.

At last a bit of fight and more importantly a bit of a "go".

According to the BBC site we had 15 shots in the game, 8 on target and 7 0ff.

When was the last time we went away from home and had a proper go at teams??

Great effort today.

- G

Imagine being a Leeds player/supporter after that last minute....

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

apparently Jonathan Douglas was sent off for them at/after the final whistle too. tragic.

GET IN THERE MY SON!!! Looking forward to hearing from those who said Maher's not good enough!!

This League is truly incredible. People need to realise how much more exciting things are outside of the damn Premiership!

It's going to go down to the last day now, you can feel it. Southampton will need to win to get in the Play Offs and we'll need to win to stay up. They better have some extra paramedics on duty if that's the case.

Need Southampton to win this evening against Sunderland, then keep the run going, so they are safely ensconsed in the play offs by the time we get there.

Not necessarily - they have Sunderland and Birmingham to play yet (although Birmingham will have to improve on recent form!)

True, but 1 win should be enough for them and they got 5 games to do it. Plus they have a much better goal difference

True, but 1 win should be enough for them and they got 5 games to do it. Plus they have a much better goal difference

If we beat barnsley and leicester lose to sunderland and birmingham, we will be 2 points behind them and level games played... they havent been used to the pressure like we have, so I reckon they might fold under it...

:)

I'd rather Southampton lost to Sunderland and fell out of contention before we go there.

I'd rather they lost to Sunderland and fell out of contention before we go there.

No thanks... then they wouldnt have any need to save themselves and could play freely against us. Plus, they would be in the bad books of their supporters and would be wanting to 'put on a show' against us.

For me, I want them to get maximum points between now and when they play us.

I want them to win this game at Sunderland too, so the Mackems take it out on our relegation rivals in the coming weeks.

Just watching SKY Sports News and was dissapointed as they showed goals from some of the other games and Southends game against Preston was one of the games that they did not show the goals.

Back