• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To Snog or not to Snog.

• Total voters
Taken from www.4sportsake.com

"Iain Macintosh's picture looks like Boycie from Only Fools and Horses looking in the mirror and realising that shaving his moustache off has made him unfathomably depressed."

:hilarious:

I can safely say that that quote is the funniest thing I've ever seen on that website. As much as it stings to admit it, it's absolutely bang on.

My current hair is much more Alan Davies than Ade Boothroyd though. It's a big shaggy accident.

Incidentally, does anyone want to out themselves. Rathbone? Plinth? Barrie Lloyd? Whoever you are, you're making me look very good!

It strikes me that this is a typical British conversation, with many typical British reactions... where else else the World would people be saying 'kissing in public? Goodness gracious me, no! Filthy and disgusting carnal animals!'

:minger: :thump:

Anywhere else in the World, kissing is a natural show of affection which is perfectly normal and appropriate - in public or otherwise, just as breast feeding is etc. (another 'good lord no, wouldn't have happened in my day!' British pet hate).

If you ask me, it's all borne out of either fear (because people arent brave enough to do it themselves), embarrassment (because we are brought up to be emotionally ********) or hypocrisy (it's alright if it's me; it's alright if I'm turned on by it)...

It would be interesting to know whether Dave the Shrimper would have been so revolted if his top two favourite birds had been sat across from him snogging each other the whole journey...

:p :fart:

Kissing in public i have not got a problem with it's when it goes beyond that to the chewing each others faces off with all the groping and grinding surely thats not appropriate

Indeed my heart goes out to them
Personally I have no problem with a 'Chalkwell park', but I do draw the line at Hamlet court road.

Well if you go via SOuthend Victoria , up to Liverpool street - Moorgate , then change at Euston ... you can get a Mornington Cresent .

Hat , Coat , gloves , Porttowen Oregon rules 1843

Anywhere else in the World, kissing is a natural show of affection which is perfectly normal and appropriate - in public or otherwise, just as breast feeding is etc. (another 'good lord no, wouldn't have happened in my day!' British pet hate).

Breast feeding as fine, as long as she lets you have the other breast. It's when they refuse, that is becomes disgusting! :finger:

I am joking. Honest.

I get annoyed at the couple on the 17:09 from limehouse to Shoeburyness. About 4th coach from the front. He's a bit of a lardy, she's a thin thing, they are obviously having an affair. They are always smooching and canoodling and the scheudenfreud within me wants them to row, or to get caught.
C'mon ladies, Sperm can be recreated in the laboratory now, there's no need to bribe as with false niceties. If you want a good thrusting, fine, but leave of with all the coochie cooing and save it for a dog in the handbag eh?

Last edited:
I get annoyed at the couple on the 17:09 from limehouse to Shoeburyness. About 4th coach from the front. He's a bit of a lardy, she's a thin thing, they are obviously having an affair. They are always smooching and canoodling and the scheudenfreud within me wants them to row, or to get caught.

I had a shock when I logged into my hotmail this morning.
A guy who bought something off eBay (a pair of cycling pedals before anyone puts 2 & 2 together and gets 67) from me appears to have had his hotmail account hacked and they've sent an email to everyone in his address book about what he allegedly gets up to with his bit on the side! Lets just say they've not left anything to the imagination plus this email has gone to work colleagues etc of his! He's going to have a fun day today I'm guessing!

I had a shock when I logged into my hotmail this morning.
A guy who bought something off eBay (a pair of cycling pedals before anyone puts 2 & 2 together and gets 67) from me appears to have had his hotmail account hacked and they've sent an email to everyone in his address book about what he allegedly gets up to with his bit on the side! Lets just say they've not left anything to the imagination plus this email has gone to work colleagues etc of his! He's going to have a fun day today I'm guessing!
Do share, Rich... do share!

:D

Do share, Rich... do share!

:D

I could post it word for word but there's email addresses, names, postal addresses, phone numbers in there as well as quite a lot of expletives. Lets just say even if I edited it, it would make less sense than a 1950s Area 51 report!

I have to say that I voted 'If you have had a few its hard not too.', as from experience after I've had a few showing a girl a bit of affection just happens, and I even got nicked for 'Indecent Exposure'!! The problem I had about this conviction was if the copper hadn't disrupted me he wouldn't have seen my kn*b cos it was doing its job inside the lady and TBH she wasn't much of a growner either so he had no excuse to get involved really! He knew what we was doing on the beach so why did he have to get involved!!!

O'well I paid the fine and court fees and got a nice warning from the judge! One of the things that really ****ed me off about this was that the girl that I was shagging got released without charge yet I had to go court and pay court fees! It takes two to tango! Saying that I have yet to see that girl since!!

Ahhhh I love the sluts down Talk nightclub!

Last edited:
Back