• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Jan. 16 2005,09:10)]Sorry. I forgot that one is not allowed to have an opinion in President Blair's PC rotten dictatorship ... lucky I'm in Spain then and can say what I like ...

WS

rock.gif
Because obviously Spain has never been a dictatorship.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Jan. 17 2005,14:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Jan. 16 2005,09:10)]Sorry. I forgot that one is not allowed to have an opinion in President Blair's PC rotten dictatorship ... lucky I'm in Spain then and can say what I like ...

WS

rock.gif
Because obviously Spain has never been a dictorship.

smile.gif
Dictorship? Not that I know of.

But it hasn't been under the realms of a dictatorship since the late 70s. Unlike the UK is now ...

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Jan. 17 2005,10:40)]Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however your constant moaning about this country is just plain pathetic and immature. If it is so terrible then request a change of nationality and while you’re at it you might as well never speak English again either, if after all this country is such a disgrace.
¡Vete a la mierda!

Puedo decir lo que me gusta y usted no va a pararme. Mi opinión es solamente esto. Una opinión. Si no te gusta esto entonces usted no tiene que leerlo o comentar sobre ello. Pero los comentarios de gillipolas como usted me hacen aún más feliz que he dejado Inglaterra para una mucho mejor vida aquí en España.

¡Pringao!

WS

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Jan. 16 2005,13:09)]
[b said:

WS

rock.gif
Its not about not being allowed to have an opinion far from it. Perhaps I worded my post too strongly.  
rock.gif
No worries ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Jan. 17 2005,19:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Jan. 17 2005,10:40)]Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however your constant moaning about this country is just plain pathetic and immature. If it is so terrible then request a change of nationality and while you’re at it you might as well never speak English again either, if after all this country is such a disgrace.
¡Vete a la mierda!

Puedo decir lo que me gusta y usted no va a pararme. Mi opinión es solamente esto. Una opinión. Si no te gusta esto entonces usted no tiene que leerlo o comentar sobre ello. Pero los comentarios de gillipolas como usted me hacen aún más feliz que he dejado Inglaterra para una mucho mejor vida aquí en España.

¡Pringao!

WS

mad.gif
For those that are having trouble reading.....clicky.

wink.gif

In English:

Veto to the excrement! I can say what I like and you are not going to stop to me. My opinion is only this. An opinion. If you do not like this then you you do not have to read it or to comment on it. But the commentaries of gillipolas as you me make happy still more that I have left England for far better a life here in Spain. Pringao!

Back