• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not that interesting - it'll disappear eventually. Probably a synchronicity issue between Twitter and the mobile's API. You wouldn't be able to retweet or reply.

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't realise it wasn't interesting. I'll remember that for next time.

if its some kind of joke then the kid needs a kick up the backside... over 10 years is it we have been waiting......

come on guys, you know there's always new ground "news" or statements alluding to "exciting times ahead" when season tickets go on sale... You know the drill by now!

They have submitted the updated planning application (which was awfully quick) including the soccer dome, but no documents can be found online yet of what they are in terms of layout. I can now say (since this application is in the public domain) that the reason the council were miffed with Mr Martin was because he's got a well known chain of cinema as a potential anchor tenant for the retail park, but this conflicts with the council's plans for the same chain to open up at one of their planned schemes. However there is still some uncertainty with regards to Roots Hall's redevelopment. If the application is approved by the 30th of March deadline, then they could start building work if they wanted to soon after (a big if!).

http://publicaccess.southend.gov.uk...ils.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NK8BE0PA0B400

They have submitted the updated planning application (which was awfully quick) including the soccer dome, but no documents can be found online yet of what they are in terms of layout. I can now say (since this application is in the public domain) that the reason the council were miffed with Mr Martin was because he's got a well known chain of cinema as a potential anchor tenant for the retail park, but this conflicts with the council's plans for the same chain to open up at one of their planned schemes. However there is still some uncertainty with regards to Roots Hall's redevelopment. If the application is approved by the 30th of March deadline, then they could start building work if they wanted to soon after (a big if!).

http://publicaccess.southend.gov.uk...ils.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NK8BE0PA0B400

Start building?:hilarious:

with respect, I did mention cecil jones. but a certain poster, can't remember who, shot me down as he knew best.

What else do you know? We're going to be wound up before the first brick is laid surely? :stunned:

So someone with access to the Twitter account did the following...

1) Tweeted from their personal account something like "I know something that you don't know" and then replied from the wrong account

2) Had a few too many sherberts and tweeted something that maybe shouldn't have been done...

Back