• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall and tier system CONFIRMED TIER 2

How may tickets would go to the blue stand,players families etc and how many for the directors area. That would chomp quite a lot of tickets

Would make sense. Can be more socially distanced that way. I was told at the start of the season that I had to let's in the North Bank until things went back to normal
Cheers. For me I want to see that embargo lifted first before I consider going back. West or north bank good for me.

If im right the club were looking to accommodate 2250 which is around 15% as back in October this was what clubs were hoping for. When i bought my 2 season tickets (East Stand) we went into a bubble with friends to make a 6. We were told that the entire row in front and behind would be empty and two seats either side of a bubble also would be clear. So that suggests that every stand in the ground would be the same so every other row not used and two seats spare either side of a bubble. Guess with 2000 max this is still managble. If we had been lucky and gone into Tier 1 how would they have worked 4000 into the ground on this basis?

1600 season ticket holders rejoice. 400 tickets up for grabs. 12th December v Scunthorpe
Where does it say the remainder would be on general sale? I see it says 1,639 season cards have been sold and those would be able to attend .. but not that they’d make that number up to 2,000. Apologies if I’ve missed something on the various threads!

Back