• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall and tier system CONFIRMED TIER 2

Where has it been said the North Bank will used? Would have guessed they'd use the West and East?

Where has it been said the North Bank will used? Would have guessed they'd use the West and East?
I was unable to renew our usual seats in the East Stand, so we have been moved into the North Bank until we are all able to return to our usual seats (next season I guess)

It was ok when we were back in there a few seasons ago, but nothing like the old days sadly. Not very good if you sit you need to stand really.
I can well imagine that it isn't the same as years ago when we all stood, but novelty value alone will be great for a while. Will no doubt be looking forward to getting back to the East Stand before long though I expect (as I am already to be honest)

I was unable to renew our usual seats in the East Stand, so we have been moved into the North Bank until we are all able to return to our usual seats (next season I guess)

Personally glad they're not putting us in the East. Seats are too small for me.

I have a season ticket but as far as I am aware I have not been told where I will be sitting. Mind you a friend purchased on my behalf so maybe he has the details.

Are people allowed to sell there tickets if they’re are not wanting to attend? If so, I would be interested in purchasing.

I don't think season tickets can be transferred over/lent to others because of test and trace.

However if the club is on the ball or has the manpower (probably not) there could potentially be a way season card holders could let the club know if they're not going to attend, and the club could allocate a seat in the ground to someone else? Then again it could be logistically difficult.

There is a Rugby club in Camborne who play in a 7K capacity stadium.
I think that's what's called stretching it a bit.
There are 780 seats and wide, wide open spaces, with nary a fence in sight at the Recreation Ground
Check out the pics and you'll see the 'stadium' is pretty much the main stand. I know; I've been there.

TBH it doesn't even say in the Club Statement that we'll definitely be back for the Scunthorpe game, just that we hope to be....
That's true the club just rang me regarding my car park pass and lady said no guarantee we will be able to attend Scunthorpe game

Truro has 3,200. Not far orf! \Plus, on the catering side...

"Cornish pasties and saffron buns are the local Cornish delicacies. Several bakeries claim their pasties are the best, but this is open to debate. Rowe's pasties though are considered one of the best."
Saffron buns? Ooh er!
Sadly, Truro don't even have a ground to speak of, but await the development of Stadium for Cornwall: the Fossets Farm of these parts.
Treyew Road and 3,200? Hmm...
Rowe's Cornish pasties are second division, and sadly, because he's already got enough dough (did you see what I did there?) Rick Stein's smoked haddock and clotted cream pasties are to die for!

Sadly, Truro don't even have a ground to speak of, but await the development of Stadium for Cornwall: the Fossets Farm of these parts.
Treyew Road and 3,200? Hmm...
Rowe's Cornish pasties are second division, and sadly, because he's already got enough dough (did you see what I did there?) Rick Stein's smoked haddock and clotted cream pasties are to die for!

Didn’t Dave Leonard (Ryan’s Dad) used to be in charge at Truro City, got them as far as the Southern League before the chairman messed things up(familiar?).
Believe he’s in charge of Plymouth Argyles Ladies now.

Where about you based CP Mate, I have family in a village called Trispen, a couple of miles outside of Truro, & try to get there every year.

Didn’t Dave Leonard (Ryan’s Dad) used to be in charge at Truro City, got them as far as the Southern League before the chairman messed things up(familiar?).
Believe he’s in charge of Plymouth Argyles Ladies now.

Where about you based CP Mate, I have family in a village called Trispen, a couple of miles outside of Truro, & try to get there every year.
We be in St Ives, but way back in the woods from Basildon where you can't stare at the blue sea, let me tell you!
Dave Leonard was an FA Vase winner with the club, but you're right insofar as Kevin Heaney was the Cornish Ron.

I have a season ticket but as far as I am aware I have not been told where I will be sitting. Mind you a friend purchased on my behalf so maybe he has the details.

Go to the Club site, highlight My Account then click on Purchase History, that takes you to a log in screen, put in your ID number, that's on the bottom of your season card and your password.
That takes you to your purchase history where you will see your season card purchase for this season. On the far right column is a lower case i in a blue circle, click on that and it will give the details of the purchase, scroll down and it will give you your seat number.
Mine is NS/NC/O/0xxx meaning NS=North Stand, NC=Block NC, O=Row O, 0xxx=Seat xxx.

Hope that helps.

Has no-one made the “we’ll be in Tier 5 soon enough” gag yet? You lot are slipping.

Back