• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roy and Wayne.

Beer (lager) that doesn't taste like **** would be a start.

Recently we did the club Wembley "experience' costing with the booking fee £267 EACH !,This iincluded a buffet and free bar where the beer was ghastly and the wine masqueraded as vinegar .

Wembley is one big fat rip off!

Last season,when i was at the England V jocks game,i had a beer,think it was 5 pounds.You can "shop" around here in Germany and get a crate (10 lts) of beer for that price.ok at Nürnberg, a beer costs 3.90 euros (just over 3 pds),also bit of a rip off

Last season,when i was at the England V jocks game,i had a beer,think it was 5 pounds.You can "shop" around here in Germany and get a crate (10 lts) of beer for that price.ok at Nürnberg, a beer costs 3.90 euros (just over 3 pds),also bit of a rip off

£4.90 for a horrible Carlsberg at Wembley last Saturday. :stunned:

Well !

England to slow in their build up play and it took 75 minutes to force their keeper into a save.

442 was good,The team on paper looked good yet there is no zip about us.

Hate to say this but the Swiss game will be tough just to nick a point.

I am unsure where Rooney goes after the match tonight, very poor.

Though on a very positive note how good is Sterling, still only 19 seemingly with the football world at his feet. Team should be built around him, especially in a central role.

Looked much better when Rooney went off in my opinion and that's from someone who dislikes Welbeck and Sturridge! Midfield doesn't look right, barely noticed Oxlade-Chamberlain all night. Defence looked better and some of the debutants did much to improve their chances. Sterling clear man of the match.

Back