• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think I read that they will give him till December. This season is written off for them and I think all they can hope for is Europa League. The problem is with that is they now have to attract Champions League quality players whilst not actually being in it that season. Any other club would really struggle but the name and reputation (not forgetting money) helps United.

At this current time I think it would be crazy for them to sack Moyes, he will get rid of all the deadwood in the summer (Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra(?) ) and will replace them with younger and better defenders. Another issue that will come for Moyes or whoever if he were to get sacked is that there is a World Cup in the summer which means over inflated prices for players who have a good tournament. Clubs won't want to sell their players before the World Cup incase they have a stormer and their stock goes up.

My opinion he will stay and next season you will see a premier league challenging side. But hey what do I know I've never played football at a high level and don't know any ex professionals. :winking:

Very true :winking:

I will be checking this thread on a regular basis now hoping that antytime soon Alan Pardew is added to the list

Wenger must be nearing the end as Arsenal are in danger of finishing 5th and losing the CL money will not sit well with the board.

Wenger stays as long as Wenger wants to stay. They budget for not qualifying anyway (although I think they'll just about make it this year).

His contract is up this summer so it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves if they win the FA Cup but again that will be his call.

I'm amazed Wenger wasn't sacked years ago. Arsenal are obviously raking it in despite winning sweet FA.

Wenger stays as long as Wenger wants to stay. They budget for not qualifying anyway (although I think they'll just about make it this year).

His contract is up this summer so it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves if they win the FA Cup but again that will be his call.

Fan power will be his downfall especially if ST's drop alarmingly.

Fan power will be his downfall especially if ST's drop alarmingly.

I agree fan power may be his downfall, but Arsenal have a waiting list of about 30,000 people for season tickets, there is no way they will ever have a drop in season ticket sales.

I agree fan power may be his downfall, but Arsenal have a waiting list of about 30,000 people for season tickets, there is no way they will ever have a drop in season ticket sales.

Friend of mine attends every home game in the prem and she has noticed there are plenty of empty home seats which never was the case a couple of year's ago,No idea regarding the waiting list but I wonder if those 30k all still want one?

Arsenal have won nothing for 9 years and the most loyal fan will be wondering if this is the right direction to take,Fans are not stupid and must realise the club's main aim is to qualify for the CL which for a so called big club lacks any foresight.Look at Rodgers at Liverpool he has turned them into real title contenders within 2 years.

Friend of mine attends every home game in the prem and she has noticed there are plenty of empty home seats which never was the case a couple of year's ago,No idea regarding the waiting list but I wonder if those 30k all still want one?

Arsenal have won nothing for 9 years and the most loyal fan will be wondering if this is the right direction to take,Fans are not stupid and must realise the club's main aim is to qualify for the CL which for a so called big club lacks any foresight.Look at Rodgers at Liverpool he has turned them into real title contenders within 2 years.

Yep the empty seats is season ticket holders not attending matches I think Arsenal have actually had less than 50,000 people in the ground for some matches yet the official attendance is always 60,000.

Its unlikely that Arsenal will see a huge reduction in season ticket holders.

Just checked and Arsenal have a 45,000 people waiting list for Season Tickets!

Back