• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Like I said It would be nice to see crowds creep up and over 6k on a regular basis.

Shrewsbury have beaten Norwich in the League Cup tonight, so they are bound to lose to us on Saturday. At least, that's how it usually seems to work for us. So, let's get the Hall rocking......

Just looked online at how many tickets have been sold for Shrewsbury game, not many sold, even loads still left in east stand yellow when it's mostly full, three wins on the spin and you would of thought a good crowd for Saturday even if the away support is rubbish, I no it's still early as a few days left but I can only see a crowd of 5,300 when it should be 6,000 plus:'(

I will be going to the match with my three sons,
and also,
for the first time in my history, i will be taking my 80 year old dad, and not to be outdone by her husband, my 74 year old mum also.
This will be their first ever football match, apart for watching the kids Sunday football, as they want to see what all the fuss is about.

Possiblly 2 new shrimpers.

Snr.

Great to hear! I hope they enjoy their trip to the Hall! :thumbsup:

Average home crowd after 4 games last season 5,905
Average home crowd after 4 games this season 5,775

So yes slightly down so far this season and we supposedly have more season ticket holders this season.

Oh yippee, let's build a 22k seater stadium then !! :nope: (oops, sorry. Wrong thread)

I will be going to the match with my three sons,
and also,
for the first time in my history, i will be taking my 80 year old dad, and not to be outdone by her husband, my 74 year old mum also.
This will be their first ever football match, apart for watching the kids Sunday football, as they want to see what all the fuss is about.

Possiblly 2 new shrimpers.

Snr.

Geoff-I am guessing I wont be seeing you in W on Saturday ?

Back