• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massive game tonight a win really sets up Saturdays game and takes us a little bit clear from mid table!! Utb

If we win 5 nil we get into the play offs :winking:

All joking apart, with the games in hand we have, this is a must win game to keep with the pack.

Mooney starts looks like he's changed system because hunt and Payne are both in!! Wtf has Timlin done? Swindon lock in things must have been said between tins and brown

Can't believe Timlin isn't starting, he must of really ****ed off PB some where down the line. Would have left Mooney on the bench and played Timo instead, straight replacement for Deegan

You don't need to worry about Tuesday. The fact Bookies are taking bets on Southend winning us free money. Way things are going with the Town are good win then lose, good win then lose. Mind you McNasty might have mixed emotions about whether Southend win or not on Tuesday night :nope:
So anyone collect the free money I told you all about?

Another win,brilliant result considering the performance was not that good.

I don't pretend to understand why, but I have seen so many lower league sides have a stonkingly good win in a cup competition against higher opposition and then lose their next home league game against equal opposition. I'm really hopeful that this weirdness will occur tomorrow night and we will come home with the three points. We will probably then get dicked by the cousins on Saturday, mind.

Told ya!! Lets hope I am talking complete bobbins on the Col U thing.

Back