• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This whole thread is embarassing, all this site does is dwell on the past, so what some people ran on the pitch? The reaction that small incidents get on here is a joke! Its as if someone was stabbed or beaten to a pulp by our fans, quite laughable really.

Are you the hero with the smoke bomb ?

What because I am am one of the few on here that realises how silly we look???

Different opinions are what makes ShrimperZone attractive to so many. Everyone has opinions and you have voiced yours. Others think differently and say so. You telling others that they look silly doesn't make it so, it's just your opinion.

At the end of the day football is a game therefore it should be enjoyed by everyone, let people make their own decisions and then they can face the consequences if it comes to it. Football is a joke and a laugh, it should not be taken seriously, it does not affect your life.

At the end of the day football is a game therefore it should be enjoyed by everyone, let people make their own decisions and then they can face the consequences if it comes to it. Football is a joke and a laugh, it should not be taken seriously, it does not affect your life.

Ok, well that's your opinion which you are quite entitled to have, but my opinion is

1. Football at the park is a game, professional football is a business.
  2. Decisions by individual fans or groups of fans don't just affect them, they affect the club, the empployees of the club and the supporters of the club.
  3. Football is not a joke and a laugh - if that's what you want then go to a Comedy Club.
  4. Tell people who make their living from football that it does not affect your life

I take it you are not an old person of, say, 20

Ok, well that's your opinion which you are quite entitled to have, but my opinion is

1. Football at the park is a game, professional football is a business.
  2. Decisions by individual fans or groups of fans don't just affect them, they affect the club, the empployees of the club and the supporters of the club.
  3. Football is not a joke and a laugh - if that's what you want then go to a Comedy Club.
  4. Tell people who make their living from football that it does not affect your life

I was coming from the perspective of a fan and you clearly take football too seriously, if you don't have a laugh when you go to football where's the enjoyment as enjoyment is expressed through laughing an smiling is it not?

I was coming from the perspective of a fan and you clearly take football too seriously, if you don't have a laugh when you go to football where's the enjoyment as enjoyment is expressed through laughing an smiling is it not?

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion as a 'fan' :hilarious:and yes I too come at it from the perspective of a fan.

Having a laugh doesn't have to include fighting, vandalism and pitch invasions. There is plenty to enjoy about football without all that .

Back