• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just get the council to fund the whole project. Simple.

It worked for the spammers !

Place like Super Pizza hold us back, it's about time we boycott that place!

I think they are the last thing thats held us back.

Us not being able to afford to build it was probably the bigger factor.

Anyway the most interesting paragraph from that article:

The cabinet will also discuss withdrawing a resolution to CPO a small parcel of land at Fossetts Farm. It has been confirmed by Roots Hall Limited that the CPO for this land is no longer needed.

Possibly more interesting is the fact that we are saying we don't need the cop on the 'ransom strip' at fossets farm. What has changed in the plan? I'm sure some on here said this was vital so something has changed.

Thats what I pointed out.

Where abouts was this piece of land? I thought it was something to do with the approach to the stadium?

Does it mean the plans have changed substantially and to what? Or have we given up?

Exactly ! Have we given up, and that's how we've managed to find the funds / wages for the likes of Hunt, Mooney, Wordsworth etc ?

Exactly ! Have we given up, and that's how we've managed to find the funds / wages for the likes of Hunt, Mooney, Wordsworth etc ?

All those players were free transfers.

We get more income in this league so that will (hopefully) pay for the extra players. Bear in mind we let a few go too.

We get more income in this league so that will (hopefully) pay for the extra players. Bear in mind we let a few go too.
They said on Sky during the Peterborough game that we got £145k for winning the play off vs £5k for 3rd place :stunned:

I reckon Hunt Mooney and Wordy combined are on 10k per week !,maybe more.

Hunt 4k plus
Mooney 3k plus
Wordy 2.5

I ain't far off that is certain.

I hate to feed you this early in the day ( breakfast ? ) but where do you got these figures from ?
I have no idea on their salaries , so I can't comment , but just wonder where you get your info from ?
Certain or guessing ?

Why would Mooney be on more than Wordsworth? Mooney was playing for a league one side and Wordsworth came from a Championship club.

We never paid those sorts of figures in the Championship, admittedly its a decade on but 4k for a player doesnt sound likely in League One. That said Im sure Hunt is our top earner whatever he is on.

Back