• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Dorking Wanderers, Tuesday 12th March, 19:45 k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 89 90.8%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • Adam Crowther

Votes: 90 91.8%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 88 89.8%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 71 72.4%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 70 71.4%
  • Oli Coker

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • Harry Cardwell

Votes: 87 88.8%
  • Danny Waldron

Votes: 76 77.6%
  • Henry Sandat

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • Marcus Dackers

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • James Morton

Votes: 59 60.2%
  • Deon Woodman

Votes: 57 58.2%
  • Wes Fonguck

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • David Martin

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Harry Taylor (if fit)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • ….

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ….

• ….

• Win

Votes: 70 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be at this one, got a darts match at The Plough just round the corner though. Will probably know if we score as the Roots Hall roar does travel some distance!
Darts before watching Southend?? If you were a juvenile I'd give you away to Travellers.:Stunned:

Crowds will inevitably start tailing off a bit now as it becomes more apparent the remaining fixtures are essentially "dead rubber" matches. Plus of course holiday season starts kicking into gear, we've had lots of home games and generally a lot of peple are skint.

Saturday had a bit of that feel tbh

Saturday had a bit of that feel tbh
Agree with you, possibly in the 1st half due to our performance?. IF we score first tomorrow, then hopefully it will lift the crowd & we're score a couple more.
Appreciate managers can say what they want to, but the Dorking guy ( says it how it is ) has stated they won't play defensively, in which case should make it an entertaining game.

I’m feeling human again now so planning to make tonight. I hope the lads were saving an absolute quality performance for me. We’ll hopefully be on the front foot from the first minute. Waldron hat trick, 4-0 Southend 🫣

Pointless posting these Echo reports on here if you have to subscribe to read.
I get the Echo delivered so I'm not going to pay twice

Southend United Chat starts at 6 minutes in. COYB, UTB

That last comment was brilliant, talking about getting as many of their fans down to RH for the game...

"Unless you're 14 and on Ketamine" :Hilarious:

No bull****, tells it how it is. Puts a lot of money behind the bars of all the local pubs when we visit. Genuinely good guy that has worked his nuts off to get a park side to the NL. Good luck to him and Dorking, just not tonight.

Anyone worried about it being called off? Colu just called there's off

All these postponements could well be the straw that broke the camels back, it sounds like Saturday could be called off as well, our pitch is in a hell of a state! Oh well it is getting more and more possible the Essex derby will be alive and well next season!

All these postponements could well be the straw that broke the camels back, it sounds like Saturday could be called off as well, our pitch is in a hell of a state! Oh well it is getting more and more possible the Essex derby will be alive and well next season!
I think you'll be okay purely due to how dire forest green and Sutton are. Id much rather it be a football league derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back