• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And there was me buying tickets for the Sheff Utd game with Play-off dreams :unsure:

If you haven't already then still buy them Harry. It's our team regardless of managers and the players deserve our support. You never know, we may yet go up with Brown as the boss.

If you haven't already then still buy them Harry. It's our team regardless of managers and the players deserve our support. You never know, we may yet go up with Brown as the boss.

Job done, 3 seats in the East.........followed Shrimpers for over 40 years...never given up hope and dreams, it's part of the territory :thumbsup:

Probably about 8k sold now with corporate seats and away seats sold. Be nice to see 9k+ on the day.

Probably about 8k sold now with corporate seats and away seats sold. Be nice to see 9k+ on the day.

Yeah I think it will be a 9,000+ crowd on the day also.

Considering it's only Tuesday, and the Gills have already sold more than 1,600 tickets already (quite sure they will be our biggest away support of the season) & our home tickets seem to be selling well also.

I've said it before & i will say it again, ive been looking forward to this Essex V Kent local derby game all season long. Im doing my best to rope in every friend and enemy to come along on Saturday to get behind our team & support us.

UTB
:happy:

Yeah I think it will be a 9,000+ crowd on the day also.

Considering it's only Tuesday, and the Gills have already sold more than 1,600 tickets already (quite sure they will be our biggest away support of the season) & our home tickets seem to be selling well also.

I've said it before & i will say it again, ive been looking forward to this Essex V Kent local derby game all season long. Im doing my best to rope in every friend and enemy to come along on Saturday to get behind our team & support us.

UTB
:happy:

Dragging the missus along this Saturday with one of my free season ticket friend tickets,(I love her really:hilarious:)

Dragging the missus along this Saturday with one of my free season ticket friend tickets,(I love her really:hilarious:)

I feel for you... I did the same mate, I convinced the Mrs to come along too (and she is a Maidstone based Aldershot fan!!) .... I know.. I know... but in my defence, they do say "love is blind". LOL

On the plus side, she will be probably be more dazzled by the fact that the floodlights actually work!! ( It's still a sore subject in the household) rather than the football, regardless of how better or worse we play.

Gills are saying on Twitter that they've sold 1700 now, so should be the biggest away turn out of the season (can't see Sheff Utd bringing that many on a Wednesday night for a televised game).

Gills are saying on Twitter that they've sold 1700 now, so should be the biggest away turn out of the season (can't see Sheff Utd bringing that many on a Wednesday night for a televised game).

Don't mention the Sheffield United travesty and the inconvenience to thousands of fans attending the game. It will just upset those who think watching football is about sitting in front of a telly ............ after all, what is the point of going to the game when you can just sit at home? That's just old style.

Timlin in for Kamara. Atkinson in for Hurst.

Kamara was okay at Barnsley, he won a lot of tackles but some of his passing was woeful!

Kamara was okay at Barnsley, he won a lot of tackles but some of his passing was woeful!

So after all the fuss made on here after the substitution when Worrall went off in the Chesterfield game, you're actually advocating dropping our one wide player who, by all accounts, had a decent game at Barnsley?

So after all the fuss made on here after the substitution when Worrall went off in the Chesterfield game, you're actually advocating dropping our one wide player who, by all accounts, had a decent game at Barnsley?

Yeah, Atkinson can actually run with the ball, Hurst cant run a bath. Hurst having a decent game by his standards these days isn't exactly a compliment, he's a shell of his former self.

How do you get these? Wasn't aware these were available!

If you've got a season ticket you can get two free tickets for a friend either two at one game or one at two different games of your choice.They also said next season it will be three tickets! Just ask ticket office if you're a seaso. :thumbsup::smile:

If you've got a season ticket you can get two free tickets for a friend either two at one game or one at two different games of your choice.They also said next season it will be three tickets! Just ask ticket office if you're a seaso. :thumbsup::smile:

Yes i am, i will do, thanks!

Yeah, Atkinson can actually run with the ball, Hurst cant run a bath. Hurst having a decent game by his standards these days isn't exactly a compliment, he's a shell of his former self.

I feel you are being a bit hard on Hurst - I would say that Hurst had a decent game judging against the standards set at Saturday's game. Now it is about him being consistently good if he gets another chance in the team.

I would also say that it is easier to play well in a team where all the other players are doing well ........ but that could be said about any of the team and not just Hurst.

So you reckon we've signed the only Arsenal player who can tackle but can't pass ?
No wonder they let him go out on loan.....

I feel for you... I did the same mate, I convinced the Mrs to come along too (and she is a Maidstone based Aldershot fan!!) .... I know.. I know... but in my defence, they do say "love is blind". LOL

On the plus side, she will be probably be more dazzled by the fact that the floodlights actually work!! ( It's still a sore subject in the household) rather than the football, regardless of how better or worse we play.
Surely that's grounds for divorce?

I reckon 10,000 plus now not massive rivalry between us thankfully, ( no trouble ) but still a Kent / Essex Derby :-)

COME ON YOU SHRIMPERS !!

Back