• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I rarely enjoy these kind of games....The big nervy matches with so much riding on it. Orient to get to Wembley.....I was just a bundle of nerves...enjoyed the outcome though. Sleeping will be tricky Friday night

I rarely enjoy these kind of games....The big nervy matches with so much riding on it. Orient to get to Wembley.....I was just a bundle of nerves...enjoyed the outcome though. Sleeping will be tricky Friday night

At least we will be able to see the match live unlike Tuesday. Much as I love Clarkie doing his bit I found listening on Tuesday probably the most nerve racking all season. I agree with you though, it will be hard to just sit back an enjoy the match, it's too important. Cause, you never know we could be 3 goals up after the first 20 mins, that would be nice..................

Only player to come back in would be Worrall. Question for Brown is if White is fit what happens with him/Lenny

1-0 win, we will score early and play the longest match of our lives! 10,345 in attendance

Is JW fit again?
if so;
Dan
JW, Bolger Adam Cokes

Atko Tims Deegs Wozza
BBBC Pig

2 nil Blues, goals from Deegs and Pig

10,310 crowd

Real "guest" ale sold out by 2.40pm.

I really hope the whole team don't freeze in front of our biggest crowds of the season, plus I don't want us to get on the players back, if we goes behind or still 0-0 with 10 mins to go, get behind them 101% let them know we are with them all the way.

I really hope the whole team don't freeze in front of our biggest crowds of the season, plus I don't want us to get on the players back, if we goes behind or still 0-0 with 10 mins to go, get behind them 101% let them know we are with them all the way.

There could well be three vital play-off games to come. It's important not to get too frustrated and disappointed if we don't do it tomorrow, as the players will need us right behind them for the play-offs.

It's a tough balancing act as, obviously the win would be massive, but we actually can't afford to lose, otherwise that's the end of the autos.

If we win against Luton, by whatever score, the pressure on Wycombe and Bury is going to be absolutely huge going into the last group of games. The best most of us expected at Bury was a draw and we 'did' them. Momentum and adrenalin will be flowing through the whole squad at the moment. We can do this, we really can. COYB:loyalsupporter:

If we win against Luton, by whatever score, the pressure on Wycombe and Bury is going to be absolutely huge going into the last group of games. The best most of us expected at Bury was a draw and we 'did' them. Momentum and adrenalin will be flowing through the whole squad at the moment. We can do this, we really can. COYB:loyalsupporter:

What if shrewsbury lose Sat?
Just saying lol

Just chatting and musing about today.

So, there are 2,500 Luton fans coming down and one pub they are allowed in!

Back