• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

With Millwall otherwise engaged, what a chance to leapfrog them and get back into the po positions. And use a victory as a springboard for the trip to Posh on Tuesday evening. Need those juicy three points today. Come on lads you can do it. Let's get at the Cobblers from the off. High tempo from the KO. COYB

McGlashan must start as we are at home and go for it as Northampton play a diamond formation so we should exposes their lack of width.

If you're using the A127 to come to Roots Hall today............Kent Elms Corner, London bound is down to one lane up to the lights and traffic is heavy. I don't know if the same is true Southend bound but its probably sensible to assume that it is also chocker.

Enjoy the game folks. Will be cheering from afar but at Roots Hall in spirit. 3 points...we will win.
C'mon You Shrimpers!!

Sometimes I hate the fact I live in Birmingham, really wanted to be there today. Unfortunately work commitments have stopped me making the trip. Will be listening on Blues Player. Going to be a very tough game today. Some good news though, my tickets for Peterborough arrived this morning.

Need to kick on and win our home games to have a chance of the play offs. 2-1 Southend.

Welcome back 'cobblers' and 'ntfcfan'.

How is the club, these days, financially, after the debacle with Cardoza?

Back on an even keel thankfully, Cardoza has been arrested and bailed but it'll be a little while before the police are ready to charge him it seems

Back on an even keel thankfully, Cardoza has been arrested and bailed but it'll be a little while before the police are ready to charge him it seems

Great news.

I still think Wilder's achievements last season, given everything that was going on, were extraordinary!

Sometimes I hate the fact I live in Birmingham, really wanted to be there today. Unfortunately work commitments have stopped me making the trip. Will be listening on Blues Player. Going to be a very tough game today. Some good news though, my tickets for Peterborough arrived this morning.

Sometimes I hate the fact I live in Birmingham?????

We could do with Bolton doing us a favour and beating Bradford away so we'd leapfrog them if we win.:Worthy::happy:

With both teams above us, I would prefer a draw so we can gain points over both of them. Am I right in thinking a draw in that game and a 4-0 win to us would be enough to see us overtake them anyway?

Back