• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wright is a central midfielder. That's where he won player of the year, and players player of the year at Gillingham. We won't see the best of him with his goal scoring threat until he plays in his proper position.

Agreed, but he is no stranger to playing on the right, I think he has played at least 11 times as a right winger recently. And as a holding defender, will probably strengthen that side of the pitch.

Am right behind the team!
Does seem strange that a natural left back cannot get in ahead of Tims who is not a left back and has not excelled in the position to date.

Wright or yearwood in central midfield???

How does he pick yearwood over him?

The guy is clueless

Brown out!

Wright or yearwood in central midfield???

How does he pick yearwood over him?

The guy is clueless

Brown in!

But to be fair, I would rather have Wright in the middle rather than Yearwood, I guess time will tell.
Brown out!

Brown in!

I must admit though, I would have put Wright in the middle

opposition squad..

DMW4pkRWsAAEzCL.jpg:large

First home game I've missed in over 3 seasons, due to illness- looking at the team I'm quite glad.

Surprised that Klass is still ahead of Bridge

Also Timlin has been one of my favourite players along with Lenny in the last 3 seasons- playing him at LB is damaging his reputation, which is a big shame

What's the odds on Cox getting taken off - seems to be PB's favourite substitution - hopefully tonight it will be after Cox has scored a couple of goals.

LOL

Jonathon Bond sounds a really bad private school educated MI5 spy also!.. Not to mention "Marcus Maddison".. he sounds like a new york drug dealer with more tatoo's than Nile ranger.

I say that, now, no doubt they will all score against us!

Brown in!

I must admit though, I would have put Wright in the middle

With respect. The team posted does not actually have to inform supporters or opponents which part of the pitch each player will remain in or even start in. Is just information on the 11 starters across an online team sheet. If Mr Brown whispers to Josh Wright "switch with Dru and go central after five" - there is no Football League inquiry as far as I know.

I will take a point tonight and 3 points on Saturday before kick off....Thoughts?

What's the odds on Cox getting taken off - seems to be PB's favourite substitution - hopefully tonight it will be after Cox has scored a couple of goals.
Everyone knows you have to get Robinson on-he's the answer to all our problems!

Back