• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

By all accounts on Twitter, we're marginally less **** than Posh, so don't think that's much to celebrate.

Suprisingly good first-half, we've played some very neat stuff. Just how good are we and how poor are Peterborough??? If there is just one complaint, with the amount of domination we've had, we're only one goal up.........need a second.

Suprisingly good first-half, we've played some very neat stuff. Just how good are we and how poor are Peterborough??? If there is just one complaint, with the amount of domination we've had, we're only one goal up.........need a second.

Football's a confidence game.We started knocking it about after we were a goal up.Posh aren't that bad.Just on a bit of a bad run like us, until tonight.

Still think brown picked wrong players in wrong positions , hope we hold on

My suggestion would have been not to sign crocked CB's

Could play Demi at CB with White and Elvis at RB against a poor boro. Then we have Lenny at CM covering in front

Playing well there though isn't he as are the 3 midfielders , ie Wright , Wordy and Dru ... nice to have versatility when needed when injuries occur ..

Seriously .. Demi at CB ? You having a laugh .. if PB had done people would be questioning his mental stability !

Playing well there though isn't he as are the 3 midfielders , ie Wright , Wordy and Dru ... nice to have versatility when needed when injuries occur ..

Seriously .. Demi at CB ? You having a laugh .. if PB had done people would be questioning his mental stability !

A couple of light passes from Lenny but otherwise solid. He does creep forward a bit too far but that's to be expected. Impressed with Yearwood again, cool and calm on the ball

Still think brown picked wrong players in wrong positions

Jeez.. give it up will you!! It's getting pathetic now & your seriously embarrassing yourself. (although part of me wants you to continue, knowing that you have hit rock bottom.. & I kinda wanna know how further down you can keep digging).

A couple of light passes from Lenny but otherwise solid. He does creep forward a bit too far but that's to be expected. Impressed with Yearwood again, cool and calm on the ball

Agree with that , lucky Lenny has his pace in his locker, but that's what makes him so versatile.

I like Wright , works hard and looks to do the simple thing, reads the game well and can almost judge where the ball will be.

Shame we don't have Gash to bring on and change the game up with his pace out wide.

Cheers ***. I thought Timlin would have been replaced, didn't he take a nasty knock in the 1st half?

Yearwood booked. Bad decision apparently.

Then replies with a screamer off the post!!

Back