• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v York City, Saturday 10th February, 15:00 k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 116 93.5%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 115 92.7%
  • Harry Taylor (Now confirmed out injured (Hammy) 2/3 weeks)

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 116 93.5%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 115 92.7%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 114 91.9%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 97 78.2%
  • Wes Fonguck

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • Harry Cardwell

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • Marcus Dackers

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Danny Waldron

Votes: 107 86.3%
  • James Morton

Votes: 93 75.0%
  • Adam Crowther

Votes: 102 82.3%
  • Henry Sandat

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Oli Coker

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Mauro Vilhete (now left the club)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ….

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ….

• ….

• ….

• Win

Votes: 90 72.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say yes you’re be ok the youngsters on the gate just quickly scan the ticket doubt they would no how old people are especially if there’s a few waiting to go in
Cards are different colours! Concessions are yellow. The youngsters will notice?

Wow only 1 vote for Dackers to start! I'm going to park my wish for Jack Wood to play that no 10 floating role .. and instead go for Noor in behind Cards and Waldron. To me, DW showed enough in his sub appearance last week to warrant a start.
I'd give Wes a rest and try getting Noor to push forward and maybe (gasp) feed some balls to feet to the front two and take the odd long shot. But I'm not Kev ....

Collin
Gus - Crowther - Kensdale - Ralph - Bridge
Cav - Morton
Husin
Waldron - Cardwell

Subs - Demi, Sandat, Wood, Wes, Coker.

Soft to heavy in places
I asked for that!
I was eluding to the fact that my golf course is closed due to flooding.
I hope my Saturday afternoon fun is not in danger of being called off.

Wow only 1 vote for Dackers to start! I'm going to park my wish for Jack Wood to play that no 10 floating role .. and instead go for Noor in behind Cards and Waldron. To me, DW showed enough in his sub appearance last week to warrant a start.
I'd give Wes a rest and try getting Noor to push forward and maybe (gasp) feed some balls to feet to the front two and take the odd long shot. But I'm not Kev ....

Collin
Gus - Crowther - Kensdale - Ralph - Bridge
Cav - Morton
Husin
Waldron - Cardwell

Subs - Demi, Sandat, Wood, Wes, Coker.
Like the look of this lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back