• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

royalgazette

It might seem strange timing given the Goat was on the bench last week but the Royal Gazette (Bermuda's national daily newspaper) are in town for the Port Vale game.
Their sports reporter, that's me Dan Rutstein, is going to be in with the Shrimpers fans armed with a notebook and a camera.
Any Goat-related paraphenalia is bound to get my attention.
I'm basically in the country on holiday and thought I'd catch a bit of football and do a piece on the support for the Goat (again bad timing given he hasn't scored for a while).
Hope you people have some nice things to say and photo opportunities for me because I am missing a chance to watch AFC Wimbledon live for the first time for this.
See you on the terraces. I will be the guy looking really cold - I was swimming in the sea on Monday.

We've always got nice things to say! Hope you enjoy your holidays here, and that Goater scores so you have plenty to write about!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (royalgazette @ Nov. 25 2005,08:19)]Hope you people have some nice things to say and photo opportunities for me because I am missing a chance to watch AFC Wimbledon live for the first time for this.
Your really not missing much at all...

Hi Dan - good to hear from you and hope you enjoy the game!  Sad to say that I won't be at the game, but hope it's an entertaining afternoon... and for heaven's sake, wrap up warm.  It is going to be bitterly cold this weekend (you really did pick one heck of a week to visit, you know!).

oops.gif

All the best from the Royal Gazette's biggest fans - namely the ShrimperZone faithful!

smile.gif

Matt

The Goat didnt play when we played Port Vale earlier on in the season, so Im hoping he'll make the difference this time.

Feed the Goat indeed

The Goat could well be fired and ready to go after a rest last week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hambone @ Nov. 25 2005,12:42)]The Goat could well be fired and ready to go after a rest last week.
yeah i think this will happen. I reckon we will see:

flavs
hunt eagle barrett che
jcr maher benno cole
goat freddy

hopefully tilly may make changes sooner rather than later, with notts forest smith and lawson both made massive impacts but didnt have enough time to create any goals. i hope tilly will almost show a sense of panic and chuck them on and give us a chance to claw something back if we get off to a bad start

Back