• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why do the club need to know the names of everyone in W Block yet not the other parts of the ground? What if this "incident" occurs somewhere else in the ground.?

Whenever I've bought tickets in the West, East or South Upper over the last few seasons I have been asked for name and address details.

Anyway, empirical evidence suggests inappropriate behaviour, possibly leading to sanctions against the club, is more likely to occur in that area than any other.

This whole issue highlights just how important it is that the authorities see sense and allow rail seating (or safe standing) to become the norm, to improve atmosphere and reduce the conflict between fans who enjoy the atmosphere of a place like W block and those that feel it conflicts with their own enjoyment.

Not that I believe for one minute SUFC are progressive enough to make contingency plans for Fossetts Farm (usual disclaimer that it will probably never happen) and I believe they've made that clear to the Trust.

Not that I believe for one minute SUFC are progressive enough to make contingency plans for Fossetts Farm (usual disclaimer that it will probably never happen) and I believe they've made that clear to the Trust.

Wasn't the reason that the angle of the stand didn't meet the requirements for safe standing or something similar?

This whole issue highlights just how important it is that the authorities see sense and allow rail seating (or safe standing) to become the norm, to improve atmosphere and reduce the conflict between fans who enjoy the atmosphere of a place like W block and those that feel it conflicts with their own enjoyment.

Does it?

The fact people dont sit in allocated seating now and just move where they like actually undermines the safe standing proposal.

How will rail seats make a difference to the issues we have with seats?

I do hope we see safe standing come in but I dont see how it addresses the problems we have had.

Back