• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yup i do otherwise take the L proper official evidence, not something you have knocked up yourself using photoshop :Hilarious:. You Don't have any at all :Thank You:
You probably need to pay a bit more attention to some of the posts Mark. The last two shown were from the Nike Catalogue not knocked up by anyone on Photoshop.

I haven’t read this entire thread so not sure if it’s been mentioned, but I heard a strong rumour our away kit is going to be pale or sky blue and we have a new shirt sponsor.

I haven’t read this entire thread so not sure if it’s been mentioned, but I heard a strong rumour our away kit is going to be pale or sky blue and we have a new shirt sponsor.

light blue when your home kit is already blue would be stupid i keep being told mustard yellow but as no 1 has 100% correct information and aint posting nike catalogues showing kits saying its them when the clueless baffons themselves :Clap::Thumbs up:

light blue when your home kit is already blue would be stupid i keep being told mustard yellow but as no 1 has 100% correct information and aint posting nike catalogues showing kits saying its them when the clueless baffons themselves :Clap::Thumbs up:

We’ve had a light blue away shirt before whilst our home kit was also blue that season.. it’s not something that’s behind possible.

What’s a baffon?

that will annoy the yellow fan club this forum has a lot :Thumbs up::Gun:

Funny old thing, that’s because we support Southend United and it’s a colour that is associated with our club! We won the play off final in 2015 wearing yellow!

Why does it seem that we are always last to release our kits especially this year if we can't get it till MTBD which is less then a week before season starts!!!? Seen loads of other clubs releasing there's even in the lower leagues!

Why does it seem that we are always last to release our kits especially this year if we can't get it till MTBD which is less then a week before season starts!!!? Seen loads of other clubs releasing there's even in the lower leagues!
Does seem a bit strange given that they were hoping to at least reveal it on the last day of the season. Maybe they think they’ll shift more and get a bigger crowd at MTBD doing it that way and sales in the shop/online wouldn’t be huge in June anyway.

Probably because Nike never have any stock at the best of times and with the millions of Nigeria shirts alone they've just had to produce I'd imagine their current stock levels are scraping the bottom of the barrel

This was the point I made at the last Liaison Meeting, and will be making again next week.

Back