• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If we went for all of them I would be nearly £200 worse off with names, numbers and patches. :Winking:

This was the point I made at the last Liaison Meeting, and will be making again next week.

I have been frustrated in my efforts to involve JBs in the kit launch this season, we did a brilliant launch a few years back where 6 of them walked out at B&L with 6 players and had a kick about on the pitch during MTBD. That involved a competition and winners being selected but meant the kit was actually on sale.

That's not always been the case, I think last season was the first for a couple of years where it actually was on sale on the day rather than pre-orders.

Steve Kavanagh always used to give us a sneaky peek early on....no such luck now!

I have been frustrated in my efforts to involve JBs in the kit launch this season, we did a brilliant launch a few years back where 6 of them walked out at B&L with 6 players and had a kick about on the pitch during MTBD. That involved a competition and winners being selected but meant the kit was actually on sale.

That's not always been the case, I think last season was the first for a couple of years where it actually was on sale on the day rather than pre-orders.

Steve Kavanagh always used to give us a sneaky peek early on....no such luck now!

Whatever floats your boat but what about the kit?

Other than not having this wonderful thread, wouldn't it be good if we just kept to the same kit as last season? That would be great - and then we could just concentrate on getting up into Division 2 and pushing on from there.

Oh - silly me - the club needs the sale of new shirts to finance the new ground.

Other than not having this wonderful thread, wouldn't it be good if we just kept to the same kit as last season? That would be great - and then we could just concentrate on getting up into Division 2 and pushing on from there.

Oh - silly me - the club needs the sale of new shirts to finance the new ground.

Doubt a new kit would distract the team tbh haha, but to be fair, I do enjoy the anticipation of a new kit every year, although most of the time I've been fairly disappointed with the end result :Hilarious:

Back