• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So ... today we wore a brand new kit against GW ... anyhting to go by here ?

Very simular to last season's kit but with different colours....

Looked like one of the training kits you can buy.

Exactly,the sleeves yesterday were darker like England's old red one had and there were no sponsor on the front.

It was the exact same kit Dundee United wore last season

I really liked it and surely that’s going to be the New away kit? I don’t see why else we’d wear a kit we’ve never worn before for a friendly

Do you know what I’d love to spil the beans more than anything but what you have to ask yourself is if your told something in pure confidence and told not to say anything especially on here because trust me the marketing department read this thread on a daily basis, not long until it’s revealed now tho so that’s me, I just know that kit from Saturday isn’t our kit next season

Do you know what I’d love to spil the beans more than anything but what you have to ask yourself is if your told something in pure confidence and told not to say anything especially on here because trust me the marketing department read this thread on a daily basis, not long until it’s revealed now tho so that’s me, I just know that kit from Saturday isn’t our kit next season
Yep, can confirm this. Sometimes there are things you're told in confidence which you can't risk sharing.....other times you might be told you can.

I realise how "tempting" it must be to spill these confidences ............. but on the other hand please realise how fustrating, annoying and exasperating it is to reguarly read posts that say "I know but I can't tell you". It's all rather reminiscent of playground talk isn't it?

Back