• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Pro Wrestling thread

Is it going to be live though? Or like released like a week or so later like the network ?
I'm guessing live streamed and then on the network a month later or so.

Not sure how it will work with advertising, and my other big hope is it goes back to 2 hours.

Huge news.

To put it into context:
  • WWE Network reaches 100,000 subscribers in the UK
  • TNT Sports reaches 1.5m
  • Netflix reaches 16.5m
WWE's exposure in the UK will grow MASSIVELY.

I'm worried about the archive. I am enjoying (very slowly) watching back through the Monday Night Wars. Will Netflix host archived episodes of Raw, SD, Nitro, Thunder and monthly PPVs? That's what I'd like an answer to.

Definitely those 3. Probably 02 at number one
I liked 02.

Remember thinking Curt Hennig looked great, and that it might be a rebirth for him after he made the final four and had his little "dream match" tease with Kurt Angle.

Turned out he still very much had his demons still, and was dead in little over a year.

what we all expecting for the Rumble this weekend? Surely got to be LA Knight to face Reigns at Mania. I read a while back LA Knight was going to be the man to take the title and break the long run

Punk will win and challenge Rollins (and beat him). Roman's wrestling the Rock
i haven't actually seen Punk since he's been back, work and child been kicking my arse so had to mug it off early. that sounds spicy though. I knew the Rock has been back a bit, didn't know he was committed to coming back enough to hold a title

Does the winner of Elimination chamber get a title shot, i'm not upto date with that? And where does Priest fit in to all this with his MITB? A great time to be a Wrestling fan regardless.

Back