• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Pro Wrestling thread

Does the winner of Elimination chamber get a title shot, i'm not upto date with that? And where does Priest fit in to all this with his MITB? A great time to be a Wrestling fan regardless.

It acts as 2nd path to set up Mania title matches for non-Rumble winners.

I'm guessing Priest would cash in as soon as Punk/Rhodes wins at Mania for maximum ****housery.

This Netflix news is huge. That's an absolutely insane amount of money. Tony was right about there only being enough space in the wrestling business for one Khan.

What a great time for the Business.

I just see this thread in the corner of my eye.

I grow up in the Attitude era and the interest quite quickly burned out. Nowadays I'm a 'Corny' guy. I don't like the current product but I love wrestling history and listening to stories about old school wrestling so depending on how you look at it I'm a fan or I'm not. Subscriber to Wrestling Bios and watch Wrestle With Wregret's Classic PPV Reviews. If I go back and watch something now it's usually Golden Era to New Generation era even though that wasn't what I grew up with. I love the cheesy occupation gimmicks. Recently caught up on Foley is Pod.

I gave AEW chances. When they started. When Punk returned. When Paige returned. The Hardy's. For Collision and other times when I had a workmate who was an actual wrestling fan [not like me] said to watch. It was always interesting to talk about booking.

It's quite niche. Glad there are others out there.

Last edited:
Preach SSD...It was frustrating how Collision was low key the best Wrestling show on TV...for about a month or so.

Preach SSD...It was frustrating how Collision was low key the best Wrestling show on TV...for about a month or so.
Those FTR vs Jay White and Juice Robinson and the six man tag... They almost made me a fan of modern wrestling. Juice is so good.

I just see this thread in the corner of my eye.

I grow up in the Attitude era and the interest quite quickly burned out. Nowadays I'm a 'Corny' guy. I don't like the current product but I love wrestling history and listening to stories about old school wrestling so depending on how you look at it I'm a fan or I'm not. Subscriber to Wrestling Bios and watch Wrestle With Wregret's Classic PPV Reviews. If I go back and watch something now it's usually Golden Era to New Generation era even though that wasn't what I grew up with. I love the cheesy occupation gimmicks. Recently caught up on Foley is Pod.

I gave AEW chances. When they started. When Punk returned. When Paige returned. The Hardy's. For Collision and other times when I had a workmate who was an actual wrestling fan [not like me] said to watch. It was always interesting to talk about booking.

It's quite niche. Glad there are others out there.
Yep same sort of journey as me and I’m a ‘corny’ guy as well

Reading some of the tweets yesterday evening were pretty grim! sounds like Brock was also involved heavily too as well as big Jonny , Vince best mate!
There's an interview on YouTube somewhere with Terri Runnells where she talks about an incident with Brock.

Vince is out (hopefully for good this time). Resigned/pushed out of all TKO and WWE roles.

Vince is out (hopefully for good this time). Resigned/pushed out of all TKO and WWE roles.

i mean they couldn’t do anything else, especially after the positive news this week in regards to the Netflix deal.

Rumble was a huge bore. No surprises in the men's match and too many botches in the women's match. I have no interest in seeing Roman vs Cody again..

I didn’t watch it but caught up with the highlights and it looked flat. Brock being there was scheduled but they wisely scrapped that idea and I guess explains McAfee coming and going v.quick and avoiding Bron and Omos. The Rocks appearance just a one off!? Perhaps a non title / King of the table match coming up at SS once Roman loses at WM!?

Back